Premonition 5/7M 3/3H [H] Magtheridon

<Premonition> is a 20 man semi hard-core raiding guild on the Magtheridon server, horde side.

Relaxed raiding environment with absolutely no drama. If someone is having issues with an encounter, the raid leader actually listens and the team works it out. There is no superiority complex ego tripping in this guild.

Raid Times:

PHP Code:
    Monday9:00 PM 12:00(EST)
    Tuesday9:00 PM 12:00(EST)
    Thursday9:00 PM 12:00(EST
    - Recruitment Needs -
    Currently looking for:

PHP Code:
    • Death Knight Closed
    • Demon Hunter 
    Medium
    • Druid 
    Medium(Feral)
    • Hunter High
    • Mage 
    High
    • Monk 
    Medium(WW)
    • Paladin Medium(Ret)
    • Priest High(shadow)
    • Rogue Closed
    • Shaman 
    Medium
    • Warlock 
    High
    • Warrior 
    Closed 
    If you join, you will be raiding. There is no such thing as "bench" players on a Mythic team. Everyone will eventually have to sit on a fight or two throughout progression. Everyone needs gear. Pumping all the gear to one person will not work for Mythic Progression.

If you are a Mage, Warlock or Hunter we have a strong need for you. If you are a solid player though please don't hesitate to contact us.

Dedication and being on time and available is always a plus.

All are welcome to apply, regardless of recruitment needs.

Please contact Btag - Ludacris#1776, Limeyman#1556 or Jemsmagics#1823 in game with any questions and to start the painless application process. www.premonitionmagtheridon.com

If you want to contact me (I'm not an officer, just a normal raider) and talk about how the team is, please add me on Discord. (DhilDozer#1836) I'll gladly answer any questions!

Yo, need more dragon slayers!