Michigan unemployment agency made 20,000 false fraud accusations

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ons?CMP=twt_gu

Check this out. Some pretty shameful shit here. GOP wasted $47 Million on this software that was faulty and have had to pay people back over $5 Million. All this to try and find some fraud and target the poorest people in our nation, the ones who are unemployed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty damn criminal if you ask me. Inb4 "Guardian is bias."
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Funny how the right bitches about oversight and wasteful spending all the time. Yet time and time again spend crazy amounts of money to try and prove waste only to waste the money they spent.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I'm going to guess that you guys are unemployed just from the amount of time you have to be on her to get post counts that high. Lets leave issues like this up to the attorneys and the state and ya'll get out there and find you some work...

Quote Originally Posted by vill42 View Post
    I'm going to guess that you guys are unemployed just from the amount of time you have to be on her to get post counts that high. Lets leave issues like this up to the attorneys and the state and ya'll get out there and find you some work...
    Over 2,700 days since I registered and a post count of 1,371. 1 post every 2 ish days. Well jesus fuck, where do I find the time to work while carefully crafting my 1 post every 2ish days?

10+ Year Old Account
    What are 8 hour work days, and pee breaks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    What are 8 hour work days, and pee breaks?
    And don't forget pooping on Company time gives ya at least 30 minutes.

not really, going by nixx's join date, 2700 days on this site, 10 or 11 posts a day is all it would take for 28K posts total.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Oh dude, fuck pooping in my office. There's only one toilet that closes in the guy's bathroom, and there's a crack between the wall and the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    If you spend 30 minutes / day at a 9-5 job pooping that will result in 16.25 days worth of vacation (8 hour days) 3 weeks of vacation / year for shitting on company time!