How do I activate Lord of Flame when using GoSup Doomguard?

With the incoming buff to Doomguard and GoSup in 7.1.5, it might be the best talent for ST, so it got me thinking:
    Apparently there is no way to summon my three bad ass infernos when I choose GoSup and using Doomguard for single target (which is the obviously the best pet to use)

So basically I have to summon inferno at start, use inferno blast to get my Lord of Flame, then re-summon Doomguard for maximun single target damage or forfeit a GOLD TRAIT.

Congraz, blizzard, you just designed a talent that completely unusable for a spec (you cant take it for ST, you most certainly will not take it for AoE cuz GoSac is just by far the best one).
    Last edited by sd2400533; 2016-12-19 at 04:39 AM.

"Congraz" not unusable. you said it yourself and it works (and can be viable). sorry that it inconveniences you

Start with infernal out, attack boss -> Meteor Strike -> Summon Doomguard.
    Last edited by Lorionn; 2016-12-19 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorionn View Post
    "Congraz" not unusable. you said it yourself and it works (and can be viable). sorry that it inconveniences you

Start with infernal out, attack boss -> Meteor Strike -> Summon Doomguard.
    And how much dps would you lose to do that?? Destro is already suck on the openning burst, and you want to do even less damage? Any good destro wouldn't even consider GoSup an option under any cirumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by sd2400533 View Post
    And how much dps would you lose to do that?? Destro is already suck on the openning burst, and you want to do even less damage? Any good destro wouldn't even consider GoSup an option under any cirumstances.
    Why is that a bad thing? It means we can use a less annoying option (GoServ/GoSac) without losing DPS and I personally love the extra mobility that GoServ provides. I personally would be more annoyed if I "had" to use GoSup because it was too strong now there is a choice.

You really like the Doomguard or something? I hate having to micromanage him or watch him start to cast then move again. If you like him that much use him. It's not unusable.
    Last edited by SpikeySquad; 2016-12-19 at 11:11 AM.

I start with Inf and swap to DG after LoF. The pet summon is reasonably fast.

It's also less annoying than having to watch my shards when Serv/DG cooldowns are close to being done, especially since destro is so dynamic with shard consumption.

Quote Originally Posted by sd2400533 View Post
    And how much dps would you lose to do that??
    Probably not a whole lot, if at all? Demon swapping is nothing new. It was pretty much the key to Demonology during a good chunk of Cataclysm thanks to the Felguard having a stronger Demon Soul buff but the Felhunter and Succubus having stronger single target DPS at the time. It was tedious and made the opener annoying, but the results were there. Having to do it once per fight (since the Lord of Flame debuff is 10 minutes) is really, really not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    Probably not a whole lot, if at all? Demon swapping is nothing new. It was pretty much the key to Demonology during a good chunk of Cataclysm thanks to the Felguard having a stronger Demon Soul buff but the Felhunter and Succubus having stronger single target DPS at the time. It was tedious and made the opener annoying, but the results were there. Having to do it once per fight (since the Lord of Flame debuff is 10 minutes) is really, really not that bad.
    But in Cata you get to summon your pet instantly as Demo, so swaping not really a problem, besides Demo at that time needs to get fury to burst anyway, so 2~3 GCD doesn't make that big of a difference.
    However, you might be right, pet swaping is nothing new to warlocks, but the fact that blizzard have us stuck with some of the most anoying machainics in the game like pet swaping and Soul effigy is whats really bothers me, why do we have to put up with all the out-dated play style while mages and hunters gets all the crazy new ones? It is just not fair.