Deleted

Shadow Priest DPS needing some help!

Hi Guys,

I'm the Guildmaster of a lovely bunch of people and I was wondering if the awesome priest community could help one of them out. Our Spriest imo is doing great when I see his numbers but when looking into rankings and warcraftlogs, he is very low on both bracket and overall scores. I was hoping you could take a look and give him some areas he can improve?

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Elpadre/simple

Artifact: http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc...zCgMwsBVDAVZQE

thanks in advance!! <3

- Hilly

He's not playing surrender.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zethh View Post
    He's not playing surrender.
    Thanks for your in-depth analysis, is S2M cookie cutter for all three ToV fights?

S2M is pretty much cookie cutter everywhere because of how powerful it is. There are a few exceptions like mythic helya where you might have 1 priest play LotV because of mass dispels but in normal / hc s2m should be used every fight.
    There are other details as well which could be improved, like second potting etc. but first he should swap to s2m and then give us new logs to check.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillybilly View Post
    Thanks for your in-depth analysis, is S2M cookie cutter for all three ToV fights?

S2M is cookie cutter for all bosses if you wish to rock the meters as a SPriest, but he should be doing better than 246k on Odyn, have him multidot both Hyrja and Heimdal. I use LotV myself because I cba with the stress.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zethh View Post
    S2M is pretty much cookie cutter everywhere because of how powerful it is. There are a few exceptions like mythic helya where you might have 1 priest play LotV because of mass dispels but in normal / hc s2m should be used every fight.
    There are other details as well which could be improved, like second potting etc. but first he should swap to s2m and then give us new logs to check.
    Thanks zethh I'll let him know and hopefully i'll get some new logs for you to see the improvement

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vained View Post
    S2M is cookie cutter for all bosses if you wish to rock the meters as a SPriest, but he should be doing better than 246k on Odyn, have him multidot both Hyrja and Heimdal. I use LotV myself because I cba with the stress.
    I'll tell him about the multidotting and then hopefully he'll do better thanks!

Yea spriest is not viable without s2m, I would bring a dps holy paladin over non-s2m spriest lol
    Holy paladins are doing over 400k ST dps and I don't think non s2m priests can do that
    Last edited by danieltang34; 2016-12-19 at 09:17 PM.

He has the BiS belt. Tell him to do his own research and earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispersed View Post
    He has the BiS belt. Tell him to do his own research and earn it.
    My god you are so salty it's actually painful to read.

You keep posting the same kind of stuff on every thread like that.

Go outside or seek help

Homophobia is so gay.

I would suggest him to join H2P on their forums and Discord in order to research his class more. His uptime on DOTS is not bad, and he seems to have the basics of the rotatation down. However not play no using s2m (specially with his belt) is completely pointless, sure S2M is harder to play with, but that's what makes Spriests great, specially on ToV!

His secondaries are a little off for a S2M build, but since he is going LotV going over 9,5K haste is not a bad thing, but in order to play S2M he should keep haste to 9,5k and try to increase his crit to 9K