Is there an Egg Burger recipe in Legion?

I'm burning to know. It's just that I tasted an awesome egg burger during my short stay in Brazil last summer and I'd like to know if it is possible to cook one within the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your question seems kinda... random

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's an egg burger? Is it a normal burger with a friend egg on top, or is the egg mixed into the meat?

Egg McMuffin is all the egg burger you really need.

That has to be one of the stupidest question you have to ask instead google..... Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Egg McMuffin is all the egg burger you really need.
    Fucking disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    There is always egg mixed into the meat in a burger . . .
    Well no, not always. A good burger won't have that.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Fucking disgusting
    You have no taste at all.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not always. A lot of people don't put eggs in the meat like that (the weirdos.)

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. That's what is called meatloaf if it has egg mixed in. A good burger has no egg unless it is a fried egg on top of the patty.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Nope. That's what is called meatloaf if it has egg mixed in. A good burger has no egg unless it is a fried egg on top of the patty.
    Bullshit. Egg can be used as a binder. it can also NOT be used as a binder. It comes down to preference, and the specific meat available to you.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bullshit. Egg can be used as a binder. it can also NOT be used as a binder. It comes down to preference, and the specific meat available to you.
    It isn't good meat if you need a binder. A good burger is pressed ground beef into a patty form and then grilled until done. No need for a binding agent. Just seasoning to taste and then cook.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapmastery View Post
    That has to be one of the stupidest question you have to ask instead google..... Seriously?
    Alright, then.

Thanks guys!

*smooch*

OK . . . I guess that's an opinion.
    McD is actually not quality burgers, believe it or not.

I really wish Blizzard would consider tapping in the foodie world wide craze and actually make the cooking profession in WoW more interesting.
    We could have a Brai competition! Catch that devilsaur and then cook it to perfection!
    I could see this panning out as a Catch & Serve minigame. A cook-off would certainly make for a nice addition to all the current Darkmoon Faire attractions.

Good to know, I've never eaten there.

An egg is a solid binder that gives a burger a lighter texture. When serving a burger plain (sans a sauce) that may be preferable, similarly when you are mincing leaner meats with very few fats. If you are serving the burger with a fatty sauce like an hollandaise for instance I would also prefer a burger with no eggs and using a lean cut. But the idea that no burger that uses an egg can be a good burger (which is what you said) is far too absolute. You can make an excellent burger using an egg and in most cases it is preferable to actually use the egg as a binder since a less experienced cook may not have kneaded the meat properly or not have access to a hot enough skillet to sear the burger at the start both of which can result in the burger breaking apart; alternative you may be making a filled burger and in those cases the extra binding helps significantly. Heck people add milk or bread in their burgers to make them fluffier.

And now I got to make a burger for dinner tonight. Sirloin minced meat with chopped pork belly and a provolone filling! And yes, I will add an egg.

I really wish Blizzard would consider tapping in the foodie world wide craze and actually make the cooking profession in WoW more interesting.
    We could have a Brai competition! Catch that devilsaur and then cook it to perfection!
    So, we've got a post with obvious bullshit and a wall of text. Good.

10+ Year Old Account
    It isn't good meat if you need a binder. A good burger is pressed ground beef into a patty form and then grilled until done. No need for a binding agent. Just seasoning to taste and then cook.
    Someone has good taste, it seems :P
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

You have no taste at all.
    Neither do you if you think anything from McDonalds should be considered "food".

Again, bullshit. It comes down to preference, and yours isn't special.