Thread: Season 9

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Level up spare gems for augments. Gifts will eventually drop. You'll have to grind heavily to get Primals anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    So I've been trying to do Curses today. I've done it 4 times with my UE DH. Got 343 the first time. Then 345. Then 346. Then 344.

Seriously, just fuck you.

It wouldn't be so bad if you could just do it each time, but no, you have to spend ages finding a map which actually spawns the damn thing in the first place.
    UE DH is one of the best classes to do that, though grouping up makes it way easier. Especially if it's a One Punch monk.

As for farming - you don't need to search the map but just spam games until you see the "Cursed Peat" bounty in act 5. I did it with a couple of friends and in three people spamming games solo we found it pretty fast and did it the first time.

Really, now i just need one more GR to have all lvl70 gems then i can do The Thrill and be done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Primal Ancients really puts a damper on this season's progress. As someone working towards min-maxing for efficiency, I want to augment my One Punch Monk for higher GR push, but at the same time it's an absolute waste of time knowing that I could be saving that up for a potential Primal drop in the future. The chances of getting em are slim, but it's what we're all going to be working towards anyways.

I'm also hesitating using any Rama's gift right now. It seems like such a waste to even begin to use this stuff knowing what's around the corner, even if primals aren't gonna be a huge step up and they're gonna be super rare.
    Aside the fact Primals are still not in game, the relative power they bring is extremely little. If you read the wudjo analysis it becomes prettyt clear that reached a certain threshold the power increase in GRs becomes too steep to overcome with simple power creep.

Basically, a full Primal Gear should net around 2 tiers more compared to full Ancient gear. Which is nothing when the most important part when fishing at high end GRs is all about layout and monsters density/comp.

EDIT: anyway they're not going live as a simple 1% chance of legendary rolling as Primal. Blizzard has "received the feedback" and is trying something different for them. Let's see what they can come out with.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    There are so many interesting things they could do with Primals other than simple powercreep on stats, but with how small the D3 team is these days I doubt they'll have the resources to do anything too fancy. Maybe something simple like extra primaries and secondaries, or being able to reroll more than one stat on the item so when you get that 1% primal you can make it almost perfect.

Hopefully with the hugely negative feedback they received they'll change it up in some way.

7+ Year Old Account

7+ Year Old Account
    Season 9 Ending Soon
    Season 9 will be ending on the following dates and times:

North America: Friday, March 17 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
    Europe: Friday, March 17 @ 5:00 p.m. CET
    Asia: Friday, March 17 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
    Season 10 will begin about two weeks afterward on these dates:

North America: Friday, March 31 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
    Europe: Friday, March 31 @ 5:00 p.m. CET
    Asia: Friday, March 31 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
    https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/205...-soon-3-3-2017

15+ Year Old Account
    :O kk, need to level a char quickly. havent played yet this season. trying to get a char to 70 in each season at least