Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Someone's revealing themselves to be a paid internet Putinist.
    This is an interesting theory. You know, the rooting for sanders, the bernie or bust sentiment, the praise for russia and the constant tu quoque fallacies... it seems to allign too well for a normal coincidence
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    This is an interesting theory. You know, the rooting for sanders, the bernie or bust sentiment, the praise for russia and the constant tu quoque fallacies... it seems to allign too well for a normal coincidence
    If only, I do wonder who pays better, Putin or Correct the Record?

Like? Can I compare and contrast before I sign up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I thought only evil Ruskies did election shenanigans?!
    Who made that claim?
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Who made that claim?
    Isn't it a textbook definition of a modern Superpower to manipulate proxy-states to avoid direct confrontation with other Superpowers but still expand their sphere of influence ?

And if Trump's rallying cry is "Make America Great Again!", I guess that means we need to become a Superpower again.

But yeah... How is this suprising ? Its like getting the CIA on tape proposing to assassinate a hostile foreign dignitary. BIG SURPRISE.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't this old news? I remember hearing about it prior to the election. What's the point of reposting it?

If only, I do wonder who pays better, Putin or Correct the Record?

Like? Can I compare and contrast before I sign up?
    I'll give you twenty bucks a month if you switch teams to Mickey Mouse 4 prez.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dinth View Post
    Isn't this old news? I remember hearing about it prior to the election. What's the point of reposting it?
    The next election is in less than 4 years and who else do you think will run? Got to keep it rolling, support Trump to stop Hillary!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Not everyone heard of this, for what it's worth. I think it's a valid post for that reason alone, though it shouldn't surprise anyone at all familiar with our foreign policy efforts for the last 100 years. Manifest Destiny is literally about the projection of American strength and 'democracy' elsewhere.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Still pretending to be a pro-democracy grassroots liberal?
    Cut him some slack... if you were a Trump supporter, would you ever admit to being one, outside of a private voting booth? Many of those who denied it on an anonymous gaming forum, have turned to admitting it after the win. But, I'm sure we will have stragglers until some undeniable fuck up, so they can seamlessly switch, which in this day and age is simply not possible... due to the undeniable part now becoming the next 'litteraly'...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I'll give you twenty bucks a month if you switch teams to Mickey Mouse 4 prez.
    Putin offers a great track suite and to do a photoshoot of me and my crew squatting somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

That is kind of vague to say it's proposing "rigging".

Interfering, meddling, funding/supporting/promoting a particular party, maybe.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2016-12-19 at 09:23 PM.

Putin offers a great track suite and to do a photoshoot of me and my crew squatting somewhere.
    We'll give you 50% off passes to Disneyland if you shill for Mickey for a year. Last offer!
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    (source)

I thought only evil Ruskies did election shenanigans?!
    Well you see... FAKE NEWS! Them damn Russians making fake news all day. It's their fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    That is kind of vague to say it's proposing "rigging".

Interfering, meddling, funding/supporting/promoting a particular party, maybe.
    All of those are rigging when done with the resources a nation has. If you were talking about a merry band of misfits it might be as you categorize it, but when someone like Hillary suggests it she's not talking about a small play or a small game.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.