Deleted

Destruction trinket list

Hello! I was wondering if anyone has a full trinket BiS list for destruction, and if so could you please share it.
    I found one over at icyveins , but people tell me that list is inaccurate and doesn't have all trinkets.
    I would be so great full if anyone has a list.

Deleted
    join the warlock discord, everything is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipala View Post
    join the warlock discord, everything is there.
    which is ?
    Edit Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    which is ?
    Try this: https://discord.gg/rA6hDHM

Why is static 880 mastery and crit trinkets higher than static 880 haste and crit, if haste>crit>mastery>versatility. Theorically, item simcrafts does not care about the values or % that some stats starts to fall off, for example around 33% haste if you playing BD, right?

Even if it does so, shouldn't be crit > mastery on ST. I can only thing that the sim its done for cleave situations where mastery is moreless the same as crit, and taking into account the haste %.

I don't know how does simcraft works, but if it does work simming the entire set of gear it might be because of that, since if you're going full bis, you might already be capped of haste and have pretty high crit %.
    Last edited by Gnomognomo; 2016-12-20 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomognomo View Post
    Why is static 880 mastery and crit trinkets higher than static 880 haste and crit, if haste>crit>mastery>versatility. Theorically, item simcrafts does not care about the values or % that some stats starts to fall off, for example around 33% haste if you playing BD, right?

Even if it does so, shouldn't be crit > mastery on ST. I can only thing that the sim its done for cleave situations where mastery is moreless the same as crit, and taking into account the haste %.

I don't know how does simcraft works, but if it does work simming the entire set of gear it might be because of that, since if you're going full bis, you might already be capped of haste and have pretty high crit %.
    Its going to vary depending on your current gear and if the trinket is titan forged and or socketed, and your current berries. Unfortunately looking at other players sims isen't very useful this expo, I suggest looking at logs which shows which trinkets are preforming best on each fight.

If you are looking for 2 BIS to shoot for, swarming plague, arcano crystal(any item level) or a high Ilvl stat stick (brimewater, urn) are your best bet.
    Last edited by Pokeypenguin; 2016-12-20 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomognomo View Post

Versatility stat stick is likely going to be your BiS (Brine 880+) once you hit 880+ iLevel equipped with 35% haste and 20% crit minimum.

Deleted
    any list has Ethereal Urn got 890 version ? or some1 can sim it ?

Quote Originally Posted by WootWoot View Post
    any list has Ethereal Urn got 890 version ? or some1 can sim it ?
    890 urn is very very good, I use it myself. Only a very small handful of trinkets would be equal or better.

Deleted
    most of sims lists have trinkets for pure single dps. any sugestion of Biss for m+ 11+ farm ?

When you get a new trinket, run a simulation with the new trinket and see if the DPS increases or not, that's what I do. Generally speaking, i think it's better to check what trinkets use the players with top parses.

Quote Originally Posted by WootWoot View Post
    most of sims lists have trinkets for pure single dps. any sugestion of Biss for m+ 11+ farm ?
    Usually stat sticks or ones with bursty procs like Shock Baton.

Deleted
    I dont like the Urn for destruction at all, too much mastery which is pretty awful. The int is nice though..

Quote Originally Posted by Kimk View Post
    I dont like the Urn for destruction at all, too much mastery which is pretty awful. The int is nice though..
    Mastery isn't awful. It may feel awful to many people, but from a pure DPS standpoint, it's not something that needs to be avoided. The sims for my character place mastery nearly equal to crit and barely under haste.

1: Ignore everything said above and the sims
    2: get nightbane chest + arans relaxing ruby
    3: laugh at how broken the damage is

For real, there is no better trinket right now even for ST. I have an 880 plaguehive and 880 oakhearts and my 865 ruby easily does twice the damage of those ones on ST (~2m vs ~4m) and exponentially more when you add in more targets. NB chest also has good stats for destro so its a win win. As for your 2nd trinket slot you have more options, i would go for a high ilvl plauguehive, oakhearts, naxxaras spiked tongue, or a good stat stick.