Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    I have found You Want Axe to be buggy as hell. It's giving me extra attack damage, but not actually completing stacks to finish the quest for the extra range

Over the course of one game it would bounce around between 0, 1 and 2 stacks out of 5 (so like it would say I had 2 stacks, then when I next moused over is would say 0 stacks). My additional damage was over 50, so I had finished the quest more than twice over, but it wouldn't complete and my range stayed as base.
    I needed a moment to get the talent, too.

So, if you get 5 hits on a hero, you get one STACK, and the counter resets to 0. 120 hits with the COUNTER, meaning 24 "stacks", and the quest is completed - now you have more range. You can stack beyond that to get more extra damage though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tombard View Post
    I needed a moment to get the talent, too.

So, if you get 5 hits on a hero, you get one STACK, and the counter resets to 0. 120 hits with the COUNTER, meaning 24 "stacks", and the quest is completed - now you have more range. You can stack beyond that to get more extra damage though.
    Ahhhhhhh

Right. Yep.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is highly offensive towards the disabled. First they make Dehaka improve by regrowing an extra arm in the game, now they have just added an arm to a hero with one arm so he can throw axes better. For shame Blizz ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    This is highly offensive towards the disabled. First they make Dehaka improve by regrowing an extra arm in the game, now they have just added an arm to a hero with one arm so he can throw axes better. For shame Blizz ^^
    Some people think that its lore breaking to have two armed Zul'jin because he had one arm during wow, but they either forgot or dont know that Zul'jin had both arms during Warcraft 2, he only lost one after the end of the great war, when he hacked it to escape the elves. Zul'jin that was napped into the nexus is the one before that incident naturally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    Some people think that its lore breaking to have two armed Zul'jin because he had one arm during wow, but they either forgot or dont know that Zul'jin had both arms during Warcraft 2, he only lost one after the end of the great war, when he hacked it to escape the elves. Zul'jin that was napped into the nexus is the one before that incident naturally.
    Indeed, he is also based off the Warcraft 2 model which was the troll axe thrower and beserker unit.

Zul'jin will be on the free rotation for the first time tomorrow.

On a side-note: Fuck time for running this fast.

Putting in one-armed Zul'jin would have been like putting in fel-jewel Kael'thas. HOTS heroes are always at the height of their prime, and for Zul'jin that was WC2.