Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ovm33 View Post
    Pizza with Ham, Green & Red & yellow Peppers, Mushrooms, onions with light sauce.

Pizza is such a fantastic food.

Bread - Check
    Dairy - Check
    Vegetables - Check
    Meat - Check

Only missing fruits. By 4/5 is more than good enough for Cooperstown.
    You wouldn't live long on a diet which mostly consists of Pizza, primarily because your salt and saturated fat levels would be over 9000 before long which would cause all sorts of kidney and artery problems.

I mean, spending your final days eating Pizza is as good a dream as any but if you want to make it to the end of the story then you'll need to take into account more than just the five food groups - Pizza is not sufficiently high on other important nutrients such as Magnesium or Vitamin C.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celista View Post
    imagine that you're stuck on a deserted island. You have no idea how you got there or how long you will be there. There are no natural food sources on this island (fish, berries, etc). However, right in the center of the deserted island is a magic refrigerator. This refrigerator will provide you with any food of your choosing, every day, for the rest of your existence on the island.

However, you must choose one food that you must subsist on every day (the magic refrigerator is a rather lame magic item). What would you choose?
    PIZZA !l

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ovm33 View Post
    Pizza with Ham, Green & Red & yellow Peppers, Mushrooms, onions with light sauce.

Pizza is such a fantastic food.

Bread - Check
    Dairy - Check
    Vegetables - Check
    Meat - Check

Only missing fruits. By 4/5 is more than good enough for Cooperstown.
    Last time i checked:
    - The sauce is made of tomatoes
    - Tomatoes are fruit
    - Therefore 5/5

Deleted
    Didn't someone do an experiment about this and found that humans can survive on a diet of nothing but water and avocados? So I guess I'd go with avocado.

If only one thing then - potatos.

If one dish - then Chicken with Rice and some vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Didn't someone do an experiment about this and found that humans can survive on a diet of nothing but water and avocados? So I guess I'd go with avocado.
    Not sure about that, though I heard about potatos and butter.

Deleted
    1 Type of food for all eternity? 1 Dish? Something different every day?

You'll need something that will provide you with both nutrients and plenty of water, otherwise you'll just end up dying pretty quickly anyway.

A hearty meal soup like ramen with toppings like pork, nori, a boiled egg, bean sprouts, sweetcorn and spinach.

If we're assuming that we have some source of drinkable water, probably a dish like Paella. If not, probably some kind of salad: maybe something like an apple/walnut/gorgonzola sort of blend.

Responsible answer:

Caesar salad.

Salad, chicken, cheese... this will ensure you get some carbs, fiber, protein and fats. Balanced diet.

My answer?

Probably cheesy pizza or lasagna.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Imagine that you're stuck on a deserted island. You have no idea how you got there or how long you will be there. There are no natural food sources on this island (fish, berries, etc). However, right in the center of the deserted island is a magic refrigerator. This refrigerator will provide you with any food of your choosing, every day, for the rest of your existence on the island.

However, you must choose ONE food that you must subsist on every day (the magic refrigerator is a rather lame magic item). What would you choose?
    Well that place sucks

I'd take pizza with nicely varied toppings. Or chicken salad of my own making.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Porridge.

/10 char

10+ Year Old Account
    Some poisonous berry, because fuck all that noise. I don't want to live alone on a deserted island for the rest of my life.

Unless there's WiFi.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Chicken Nuggets from McDonald's (The British McDonald's) with tomato sauce.

Can't see myself getting sick of them.

7+ Year Old Account
    meat is food right? I would chose to give me some hot big boobed chick that i can bang and then eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    If there's no natural food sources on the island, and I imagine fresh water might also be scarce, I'd choose some kind of meal drink. This way, I could get fed and stay hydrated.
    Or. You could go with medium rare sirloin steak!

Cooked Sweet potatoes

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably something that is good energy/protein source and has water in it. + if it tastes sweet I won't be able to taste it and get bored of the taste

Probably the Mexican Salad Bowl you can get at Trump Tower in New York City.

It would give me the energy to make that island great again.

Deleted
    ½ lobster with buttersauce(with this diet, i would become a real pirate).
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2016-12-21 at 12:47 PM.