New Leggys in next patch

Any1 have done any sims or something about the new leggys comming. Any of them out-dpsing the combo bracers + belt?

depends on fight. 2x dragons is nuts, but only if the fight has aoe nicely lined up. bracers belt will beat it st, but bracers legs will win aoe.

ok, then I still need the legs then. How about the trinket with aoe-splash? Feels like some sort of equip, then unequip after use in mythic+ more then anything else but IDK.
    anyone know how the legs work? If I use the dragon while they are equipped and get 2.5min cd and then equip something else. Is the CD still 2.5min duration or does it pop up to 5min then?
    Else they would be awesome in mythic+. Equip, kill big pack. equip something else then when CD is off. Equip legs again. repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Bracers and shoulders will be BiS. The 3rd(assuming that we we can equip it), can be the belt or the ring. This is for ST(have it in mind, none of the new ones here).

For AoE/cleave, the new legs and trinket will be BiS. 3rd can be bracers.
    The ring still does massivly better in ST, way better than the shoulders do. The shoulders are only ahead of the Helm in ST damage, and then would fall behind when it comes to aoe/cleave.
    To put it in perspective, we STILL don't take SI with the shoulders even in 7.1.5

And OP this doc below has some initial sims, will be doing the rest of the stuff and adding it in later (but from testing I've already done it's Bracer>Ring>Belt>Shoulders>Helm)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    The ring still does massivly better in ST, way better than the shoulders do. The shoulders are only ahead of the Helm in ST damage, and then would fall behind when it comes to aoe/cleave.
    To put it in perspective, we STILL don't take SI with the shoulders even in 7.1.5

And OP this doc below has some initial sims, will be doing the rest of the stuff and adding it in later (but from testing I've already done it's Bracer>Ring>Belt>Shoulders>Helm)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Can you explain how the shoulders are doing less?(just curious).

As much as I know, it buffs 30% the pet damage and the pet(inc. Gargoyle)baseline damage is already buffed in next patch. All of it sounds massive.

Im confused.

Can you explain how the shoulders are doing less?(just curious).

As much as I know, it buffs 30% the pet damage and the pet(inc. Gargoyle)baseline damage is already buffed in next patch. All of it sounds massive.

Im confused.
    It buffs army of the dead ghouls, meaning that portion only comes up every 3 minutes and at the start of the fight, which is also our Gary CD and just even with a 50% buff on him he's not a huge damage source.
    The shoulders were the worst legendary before, even behind Sephuz. With Sephuz being 25% haste now, and as of right now being able to be procced via Death Grip on immune targets (so on CD essentially), Sephuz will stay better than it as well.

The shoulders are lackluster, they make you think they are good with it's description, but it's just plain not good. 30% damage boost, when it used to be 200%, and then was nerfed down 4 times to what it is now.

Those were only for Unholy right?
    Im more of a frost DK guy
    Any nice document bout frost-sims?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    Sorry your thread was overtaken by real DK spec, frost is for kids :-D

I got the shoulders. Damn... was thinking they would be something useful.
    Should be at least +50% damage !

Quote Originally Posted by Giboork View Post
    Sorry your thread was overtaken by real DK spec, frost is for kids :-D
    How does it feel to get outperformed by kids all the time?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elendoro View Post
    How does it feel to get outperformed by kids all the time?
    You don't outperform thou. UH takes some sort of winner mentality to suck it up and stick with it. UH seems to get in a place where it deserves with the next patch.

How does that feel?

You don't outperform thou. UH takes some sort of winner mentality to suck it up and stick with it. UH seems to get in a place where it deserves with the next patch.

How does that feel?
    I don't give a rats ass about what state UH is in, or Frost for that matter. The only thing I see is a guy coming into a Frost-related topic and bashing it, without any reason to do so.
    Last edited by Elendoro; 2016-12-22 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post

When you say ring are you referring to Uvanimor or Sephuz?

Quote Originally Posted by madrounds View Post
    When you say ring are you referring to Uvanimor or Sephuz?
    Uvanimor, those were all the Unholy specific legendaries.

They haven't retuned the frost legendaries yet, but as it stands the new legs for frost should be very strong for burst cleave and mythics.
    The wrists and belt are still strong choices.
    The ring makes a breath build much easier to maintain.
    The helm will finally work on bosses.
    You'd have to ask someone more knowledgeable than me about how they rank now.
    Last edited by Elerubard; 2016-12-22 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elerubard View Post
    They haven't retuned the frost legendaries yet, but as it stands the new legs for frost should be very strong for burst cleave and mythics.
    The wrists and belt are still strong choices.
    The ring makes a breath build much easier to maintain.
    The helm will finally work on bosses.
    You'd have to ask someone more knowledgeable than me about how they rank now.
    Yeah with that note of they haven't tuned them yet I would be wildly surprised if they didnt. They offer such an increase in damage.

The frost ring got a bit of a buff over the course of patch notes, so BOS build looks even better. I still believe the new frost leg legendary should have been baked into the spec but i guess since they haven't nerfed the damage of it so far, pants will be great on most M EN fights and mythic+. The new legendary trinket is arcanocrystal 2.0