Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Russia meddling in the affairs of other countries again, next they'll be hacking elections in the Netherlands.
    Sometimes i believe Putin is credited too much. While i am sure he is a very smart tactician and knows his business well, i dont believe he actually installed Trump as presidential candidate. At the end, many people in america always were racist and bigot to a high degree, and trump just knows exactly how to adress that.

Netherlands, how dare you defend yourselves!
    Thats madness. Only Russia is allowed to have any form of defence and and the same goes for having allies.

Fuck the Russians, like massively.
    Hope Putin dies in his own vomit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Sometimes i believe Putin is credited too much. While i am sure he is a very smart tactician and knows his business well, i dont believe he actually installed Trump as presidential candidate. At the end, many people in america always were racist and bigot to a high degree, and trump just knows exactly how to adress that.
    I do believe Putin did find ways to 'support' him, but doing any 'hacking' seems to be going a bit too far.
    But its no secret Russia loves pro-Russia far rigth winger politicians.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Thats madness. Only Russia is allowed to have any form of defence and and the same goes for having allies.
    '
    They are only stored here I think, not much to defend here, besides from the North Sea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    '
    They are only stored here I think, not much to defend here, besides from the North Sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    That's what is known as fake news, propaganda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    I wouldn't trust any investigation conducted by biased countries.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Fake news is fake, no bonus points for obviousness lol.
    Stop drinking bath lotion, you Putin-tools.
    Last edited by Adolecent; 2016-12-21 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I know sarcasm doesn't translate that well over the Internet, but if you couldn't detect it even in something as obvious as my previous post, you've got issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    I know sarcasm doesn't translate that well over the Internet, but if you couldn't detect it even in something as obvious as my previous post, you've got issues.
    Fast reading can be to fast. I stand corrected.

Deleted
    So you have no argument to counter Ukraine being part of investigation? Of course you don't. Stop drinking brain wash.

Also you might want to change topic title. Entire article is about museum treasures, yet you managed not to mention it in title at all, but mention irrelevant US military cooperation that is mentioned only in once sentence. It makes it look like a clickbait title, which it is.

So you have no argument to counter Ukraine being part of investigation? Of course you don't.
    Yes i do, but do you want to hear it? In case you do: Russia was invited into the investigation team same as Ukraine, but refused.

Deleted
    Yes i do, but do you want to hear it? In case you do: Russia was invited into the investigation team same as Ukraine, but refused.
    Simple search for "russia invited to mh17 investigation" doesn't return any news about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Putinistas never fail to amuse me.
    Neither do Bushnistas. I wonder if they still believe the WMDs are still around somewhere in Iraq, its been 15 years already..

- - - Updated - - -

Simple search for "russia invited to mh17 investigation" doesn't return any news about it.
    Dont ruin it for him, i can imagine he is trying very hard =/

- - - Updated - - -

Russia meddling in the affairs of other countries again, next they'll be hacking elections in the Netherlands.
    I've heard Russia used Yuri from Red Alert 2 to hack voters during Brexit to vote Leave.

Amazing how Russian novices (since noone can tell who did it, let alone Russia at all..) are superior to US security experts <3

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    Neither do Bushnistas. I wonder if they still believe the WMDs are still around somewhere in Iraq, its been 15 years already..

- - - Updated - - -

Dont ruin it for him, i can imagine he is trying very hard =/

- - - Updated - - -

I've heard Russia used Yuri from Red Alert 2 to hack voters during Brexit to vote Leave.

Amazing how Russian novices (since noone can tell who did it, let alone Russia at all..) are superior to US security experts <3
    Lol someone got triggered. Do you need your safe space my dear child? I hear they have Putin dolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Lol someone got triggered. Do you need your safe space my dear child? I hear they have Putin dolls.
    Triggered? Nah, big boys of the interwebs forumz just amuses me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I do believe Putin did find ways to 'support' him, but doing any 'hacking' seems to be going a bit too far.
    But its no secret Russia loves pro-Russia far rigth winger politicians.

- - - Updated - - -

'

- - - Updated - - -

'
    The equipment is prepositioned there. That way all the US has to do is fly in the troops and the BCT will be operational. During the Cold War the US did the same thing in a much larger scale.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    If you think Clinton lost the election because of "racism" then you should probably expect to continue losing.

The reality is, Trump didn't receive that many votes (for a Republican). Clinton was a horrible, corrupt candidate and did nothing to draw voters.

And honestly, the more you people keep blaming her loss on racism and sexism, the more you are going to alienate those who disagree with you. You are not going to win over the minds of average Americans by insulting them on a daily basis.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0Q32GS20150729

Russia vetoed a UN bid to form an international tribunal to investigate this. Your google-fu sucks.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    If you think Clinton lost the election because of "racism" then you should probably expect to continue losing.
    What is he losing at?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0Q32GS20150729

Russia vetoed a UN bid to form an international tribunal to investigate this. Your google-fu sucks.
    Your reading-fu is even worse. Its about tribunal, not investigation. Read that very article you linked:
    Russia had proposed its own rival draft resolution, which pushed for a greater U.N. role in an investigation into what caused the downing of the aircraft and demanded justice, but it would not have set up a tribunal.

Russian U.N. Ambassador Vitaly Churkin said it was premature to set up an international tribunal. He said the draft resolution was submitted for a vote by Malaysia and its co-sponsors with the knowledge that it would be vetoed.
    It was not about investigation, it was about tribunal and Russians clearly thought there was something fishy about proposed tribunal. Russians tried to push for UN led investigation. That one failed because of other countries.

Who would they prefer you think? Geert Wilders? (lost any and all respect from me after that disgusting twitter pic) - goddamnit didnt sleep at all so making more typos then ever

15+ Year Old Account
    To put it into perspective: The relation between Russia and NATO member The Netherlands deteriorated to an all-time-low after the killing of +/- 200 Dutch when Russian armed forces, concealed as Ukrainian rebels, shot down flight MH17 in 2014 killing 298 people in total.
    #Russiansdidit

Yeah, an investigation of a crash that was tasked to favor Ukraine from the beginning. Zero transparency, and headlines like "PUTIN'S MISSILE" the first minutes after the crash. Been there, done that. Not to mention that Uraine already has destroyed a passenger plane in 2001 by mistake.

No matter how you boil in your malice, you can't stop Russian restoration. You're powerless. And since the next American president wants to be partners with Russia, you're going to be all alone with your paranoid vision of the world. Soon the official media narrative will change, and your opinion with it.