Thumbs up Brother of Geert Wilders apologizes for behavior PVV leader

(Google Translate)
    http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nederland/po...rag-pvv-leider

Paul Wilders, the brother of Geert Wilders, has offered tonight apologized for the behavior of the PVV leader. That happened after Geert Wilders sent yesterday a tweet with an edited photo of Angela Merkel with bloody hands.

That tweet Geert Wilders implied that Merkel was complicit in the bloody attack at the market in Berlin because of its refugee policy.

Outrage
    Over that tweet with the edited photograph of Merkel was much indignation. Many people accused Wilders of politics on the backs of the victims in Berlin. Paul Wilders while now joins with his tweet in English.

"Hardly ever tweet. Sincere apologies for my brothers' @geertwilderspvv behavior and tweets/vote as you please! #pvv #wilders" He writes. Along with a photo of a man holding up a card with the words 'I am sorry'.

https://twitter.com/paul_wilders/sta...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Deleted
    But Merkel does have blood on her hands, it's the truth. She made this possible. She should be trialed.

Geert must look at his brother in shame and disgust.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    But Merkel does have blood on her hands, it's the truth. She made this possible. She should be trialed.
    What law did she break?

Deleted
    His brother always was against him, so this isn't surprising at all. Also, nobody cares about his brother's opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Geert must look at his brother in shame and disgust.
    Going that most people will not be voting for Geert, i'm sure most are on his Brother side with this.

Quote Originally Posted by CantStumpTheTrump View Post
    His brother always was against him, so this isn't surprising at all. Also, nobody cares about his brother's opinion.
    You Putin-tools don't understand anything about how civilized people think....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    You Putin-tools don't understand anything about how civilized people think....
    Ah, using the same rhetoric as American democrats. It's almost a case of reverse psychology, where you actually want Wilders to get the most seats in parliament :^)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, using the same rhetoric as American democrats. It's almost a case of reverse psychology, where you actually want Wilders to get the most seats in parliament :^)
    Americans sure seem to love supporting the far right in other countries. Are you a mod for both r/Le_pen and r/The_Wilders by chance?

But he'll still need a coalition to govern, so he is very far away, sorry.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2016-12-21 at 11:40 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually its psychological projection, these people are nuttier than squirrel turds.

No I just want people like you exposed as Putin-tools, exactly what you are But i guess you're so used to not telling the truth that you think everyone is lying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Americans sure seem to love supporting the far right in other countries. Are you a mod for both r/Le_pen and r/The_Wilders by chance?
    It's obvious where the suitcases of money came from Wilders brought back from his trips to the US.

https://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2012/07/03...lders-a1443581
    Brinkman noted that Wilders is a confidential mood. "Geert told me that large sums had come from the US. It was tons. He cited one case in which it was delivered a suitcase containing $ 75,000 in cash. "Two US sources say there has been at least one, and possibly more cash payments. Brinkman reacts in their own words incredulously.

people who think refugees are the problem, are simply naive.
    Refugees are cheapest option for terrorist groups, if there was no cheap option, they would go for more expensive ones .
    How about making sure trucks can't easily ram into people in crowded areas?
    Seriously, what are national security agencies of these countries doing?
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2016-12-21 at 11:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    No I just want people like you exposed as Putin-tools, exactly what you are But i guess you're so used to not telling the truth that you think everyone is lying.
    Yes, because our media is so honest, reliable, and non-biased: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y64i2bX-t-g as an example.
    (Almost) Every [late night] talk show has a liberal boner. Just like how most outlets are grossly pro-Obama, anti-Russia, pro-Clinton during the election cycle, pro-EU, and try to make you swallow every bit of "Assad is literally Hitler, don't forget about muh poor Syrian refugees"-propaganda out there.

But I'll take the compliment and will put "Russian spy/hacker" on my resume!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, because our media is so honest, reliable, and non-biased: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y64i2bX-t-g as an example.
    (Almost) Every [late night] talk show has a liberal boner. Just like how most outlets are grossly pro-Obama, anti-Russia, pro-Clinton during the election cycle, pro-EU, and try to make you swallow every bit of "Assad is literally Hitler, don't forget about muh poor Syrian refugees"-propaganda out there.

I think you're overestimating how much the media loves Rutte.

Yeh yeh, i know your mantra's: Media = left so can't be trusted so everything they say is fake, thats why "we" (populists) use our own news-channels (aka Putin fed fake news propaganda) wich all proves "we" (populists) are right and them is wronggg... Assad is a nice guy, didn't gas his population at all, Putin is here for us and our government is against us. Etc...etc...etc...

No, "ignorant" would be enough.