Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Item level makes a MASSIVE difference. While I'm running around with 2.7m hp in arenas a fresh arms warrior (same spec/class as me) joins the other team with 1.9m ready to be shat on by me. I have looked at the difference in damage yet but I'd guess it about proportional to the health discrepancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Item level makes a MASSIVE difference. While I'm running around with 2.7m hp in arenas a fresh arms warrior (same spec/class as me) joins the other team with 1.9m ready to be shat on by me. I have looked at the difference in damage yet but I'd guess it about proportional to the health discrepancy.
    The thing is that a lot of health comes from the level of Artifact, not ilvl. Each level of your artifact increases your Stamina by 0.75%.

Every 10 ilvl increases your Stamina by 1%. +50 ilvl is +5% Stamina. But a level 35 Artifact means 26,25% more Stamina.

So no, ilvl does not make a massive difference. The problem is the artifact, which not only gives you a big boost in health, but also increases your damage and gives you additional skills, bonuses and defensive abilities.
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2016-12-29 at 07:15 PM.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Fearless Combatant is the lowest pvp set around right now Season 2 it caps out at 840 baseline. But the problem is distribution of pieces, you get more 855 pieces at higher honor ranks but still randomly can get combatant. Also a ton of rings/necks in the mix making it hard to get a specific piece.

On a sidenote, if your a paladin, Transmog for Season 2 Gladiator will not unlock, it's bugged despite it using the same art as Vindictive season 1, which isn't available anymore. It might still unlock behind the scenes (keep the pieces to be safe) , but it's simply not listed as selectable in the transmog list, confirmed this via GM tickets saying it was an actively tracked dev issue.
    Last edited by Teri; 2016-12-29 at 07:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    the hell you did. I haven't even seen half a set of the pvp gear on any character with enough honor levels for them to show up. My main is honor level 3 and I still barely see anything other than necks and rings,

- - - Updated - - -

proof? i havent seen mention of this, and so far they just reused the look for season 2, which makes it look like we wont be seeing a vendor.
    there was a blue post that there would be a vendor after season 2 ends to be able to buy the gear for transmog purposes, also my honor level 38 warrior has pretty much full fearless gear, its pretty nice to get a piece of gear for every BG win since 7.1