Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Watching that video reminds me of how I felt when I wondered into the wrong part of an East Oakland neighborhood. Whoops, time to turn around and re-check my map!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taneras View Post
    If the government is systematically ignoring instances like these (and others) despite their illegal nature its just as institutional as if it were legal. What good are laws if they aren't kept? Ink on paper doesn't protect you, a society backing what's written in ink on that paper is what protects you. Speaking of laws being ignored...
    did you even watch the video ?

they were not stopped they were not told to leave WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ENFORCE ? even the owner and his retarded muslim beard told the crew everyone is welcome to stay

and germans being retards has nothing to do with this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    i'm 10 mins through and it's basically white feminists arguing for gender mixity in public space in muslim neighborhoods

then at ~5 mins you got one muslim woman saying thanks but i don't care

so i don't really see the point
    The whole video follows 2 activists, called Aziza Sayah and Nadia Remadna, 2 muslim women and they are visibly NOT white feminists.... try harder next time.

Yes, this is a small part of a much larger problem. One cancerous cell in your body is harmless. Large amounts of these cells form tumors which do cause problems.

The culture these migrants are bringing over is mostly harmful. That's the point. Scoffing about these "no go zones" is no different than someone scoffing at instances of white people harassing/threatening blacks until they left "white only areas".

The difference, again, is Intersectionality. White's can't do it in their own country because they have too many privileges. Uneducated poor migrant minorities can, because they rank very high in the victims Olympics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    The whole video follows 2 activists, called Aziza Sayah and Nadia Remadna, 2 muslim women and they are visibly NOT white feminists.... try harder next time.
    the whole video ? they are there for 4 minutes tops

but white or not doesnt change anything to the story i shouldnt have pointed it out

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, this is a small part of a much larger problem. One cancerous cell in your body is harmless. Large amounts of these cells form tumors which do cause problems.

The culture these migrants are bringing over is mostly harmful. That's the point. Scoffing about these "no go zones" is no different than someone scoffing at instances of white people harassing/threatening blacks until they left "white only areas".

The difference, again, is Intersectionality. White's can't do it in their own country because they have too many privileges. Uneducated poor migrant minorities can, because they rank very high in the victims Olympics.
    the point is not to tell who should win the "victims olympics" the point is to actually do something about issues without covering them 24/7 to create intentional distrust of a given group of people

to take your own example of the jim crow shit why do you think people were okay with it in the first place ? precisely because at that time there was non stop talking from the media about how "the negro" was some kind of animal responsible for everything wrong in society
    Last edited by mmocab05265050; 2016-12-22 at 04:30 AM.

they were not stopped they were not told to leave WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ENFORCE ? even the owner and his retarded muslim beard told the crew everyone is welcome to stay

and germans being retards has nothing to do with this thread

I saw a white French woman afraid to wear makeup and french clothes. read between the lines tard..

Deleted
    Tolerance of intolerance at it's best. Muslim will slowly destroy democracy in each and every coutry they put their foot in. Keep on respecting their values and one day you will end up in Saudi Arabi. GG PC idiotrace.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wooters View Post
    I saw a white French woman afraid to wear makeup and french clothes. read between the lines tard..
    did you saw any actual hostility toward someone wearing makeup ?

no that's right, you saw somone afraid to do so

you saw feelings, retard, not facts

If that's the world Europe wants then so be it. It's racist to not want it.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Wow.... so you never read a book before?
    Yes, I've read books.

*shock and awe*

I read all day.

Oh, moderators, isn't Genn being mean to me???? I think he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    I'd rather watch a 12 minute video than read something that takes me 20 minutes to read.
    i'd rather do both.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

the point is not to tell who should win the "victims olympics" the point is to actually do something about issues without covering them 24/7 to create intentional distrust of a given group of people
    You scoffed at the existence of no go zones right off the bat. Forget actually doing something about these issues, you seemed to be flat out pretending that they don't exist/ignoring them.

7+ Year Old Account
    He said "rather", not "wouldn't".

Also you xenophobes need to knock this off. Islam has nothing to do with Islam. What these areas really need is less western racism against the religion of Islam. This is 2016 after all.
    good comedy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Yes, I've read books.

*shock and awe*

I read all day.

Oh, moderators, isn't Genn being mean to me???? I think he is.
    Mooooommmmmmm, Ruds being a tattle tale!

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i'd rather do both.
    Sometimes, and sometimes no.

Welcome to the Muslim world guys. Women segregation.

So I guess people only care about sexism when the perp is a white male?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    So, these countries allow in Muslims and the Muslims take over the cities.

is that not exactly what we've seen happening for the last eight years? WHAT did they expect to happen? it's their own fault for letting Muslims/Islam take over their cities.
    Last eight years ? Please... Been going on since age of their "prophet".

Search for Bill Warner on youtube, he is pretty thorough about political islam.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Tolerance of intolerance at it's best. Muslim will slowly destroy democracy in each and every coutry they put their foot in. Keep on respecting their values and one day you will end up in Saudi Arabi. GG PC idiotrace.
    Yep, tolerance of intolerance.