Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The blizzard double down

Looks like they are doubling down on the vulnerable idea. Rip hunters, class will suck for 3 expansions or until this batch of devs gets fired

Yeah... Not very happy about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Yeah... Not very happy about this.
    Same shit happened to fury warriors in WoD

Deleted
    i dont get why anyone would complain about less rng and better add switching capabilities. did i miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by kalomina View Post
    i dont get why anyone would complain about less rng and better add switching capabilities. did i miss something?

I think its more so the people that were hoping Vulnerable's total deletion from the game.

Unless I am missing something, this is a great change to the current MM Hunter. Just hope they don't nerf us due to some form of compensation.

Let's be honest. They should have completely revamped not only MM, but all hunter specs.
    This is like wrapping bandaids around a piece of crap until it is just a white ball of cloth.
    It may look all nice and white but in its core it is still the same stinking turd it has always been.

yea, sure they revamp a class mid x-pac. Agree with the state of hunter in legion tho... could be better

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    Let's be honest. They should NOT have completely revamped not only MM, but all hunter specs PRE LEGION
    This is like wrapping bandaids around a piece of crap until it is just a white ball of cloth.
    It may look all nice and white but in its core it is still the same stinking turd it has always been.
    fixed it for you

All three specs were fine. Even without QoL changes they would have been appealing and fun. Why change what was not broken?
    Last edited by Uriel; 2016-12-22 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    fixed it for you

All three specs were fine. Even without QoL changes they would have been appealing and fun. Why change what was not broken?
    Class fantasy?

Actually they should not have changed anything from WoD to Legion at the MM specc.
    The specc was just fine. It was working and it felt good to play MM Hunter.
    Right now just every Hunter Specc sucks.

And I really dont give a f*** to class fantasy!

Quote Originally Posted by parkerlewis View Post
    Class fantasy?
    No one gives a fuck about class fantasy. This garbage idea ruined so many classes on legion.

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    No one gives a fuck about class fantasy. This garbage idea ruined so many classes on legion.
    Funny the devs talk about class fantasy but MM is a spec that is shooting out snakes and calling birds on enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by xZerocidex View Post
    Funny the devs talk about class fantasy but MM is a spec that is shooting out snakes and calling birds on enemies.
    Even though MM is the Marksmanship based spec, Hunter itself is still a Master of Beasts. BM is obviously the more Beast focused spec of the 3. But Survival and MM still all have relations towards Beasts. So Sidewinders/Crows with MM is not all that odd in regards to Class Fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Why change what was not broken?
    HFC would like a word with you, MM not broken? if hilariously overpowered and faceroll is fine, then lets not nerf shadowpriests and keep them 200k dps above everyone else, i mean it's appealing and fun, why change whats not broken?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    HFC would like a word with you, MM not broken? if hilariously overpowered and faceroll is fine, then lets not nerf shadowpriests and keep them 200k dps above everyone else, i mean it's appealing and fun, why change whats not broken?
    hunters were op for progression due to insane add focus. our dmg back then was okayish until we got outgeared by basically every dps on hfc farm. unless you only raided heroic hunter dmg was definitely not oerpowered but subpar. also the skill ceiling was way higher than it is now. you almost cannot screw up current mm iteration once you understand the basic concepts of positioning and keeyping last ts for bullseye phase.

skill floor was maybe even lower than it is now, but ceiling was much higher.

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    Even though MM is the Marksmanship based spec, Hunter itself is still a Master of Beasts. BM is obviously the more Beast focused spec of the 3. But Survival and MM still all have relations towards Beasts. So Sidewinders/Crows with MM is not all that odd in regards to Class Fantasy.
    No BM is a master of beasts hence Beastmastery. MM and SV just has a bond with them even though it isn't on a severe level of BM.

Blizz wanted to make MM a sniper spec, there is nothing sniper like about SW. I guess you also think the current Explosive Shot makes sense as well.

No BM is a master of beasts hence Beastmastery. MM and SV just has a bond with them even though it isn't on a severe level of BM.

Blizz wanted to make MM a sniper spec, there is nothing sniper like about SW. I guess you also think the current Explosive Shot makes sense as well.
    Look at it the way you want. A spec does not change the core of what the class is about. Hunter is still the Beast class.

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    Look at it the way you want. A spec does not change the core of what the class is about. Hunter is still the Beast class.
    I will, and no one said it wasn't. Just bc they are consider a beast class doesn't excuse assine abilities.

If that was the case then MM should have chimera shot back but it doesn't. Wanna know why? Class fantasy

Next.
    Last edited by xZerocidex; 2016-12-24 at 06:37 PM.

I will, and no one said it wasn't. Just bc they are consider a beast class doesn't excuse assine abilities.

If that was the case then MM should have chimera shot back but it doesn't. Wanna know why? Class fantasy

Next.
    They don't have it because they decided against it. Why does BM Have Barrage?

I am sorry that you feel the Marksmanship spec of the Beast focused class in a fantasy game should be 100% no Beast related abilities.

How bad is barrage on the PTR?