Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Boomerangs are so passe. The REAL hunters use Pom Poms these days. This guy is hardcore:

'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Boomerangs are so passe. The REAL hunters use Pom Poms these days. This guy is hardcore:

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/e...15/06/Man2.jpg
    And super hot *drool*

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Animal cruelty laws, at least here in the states. If you're going to hunt, it needs to be clean and quick. You don't get to torture your prey.
    A chainsaw would take care of a deer pretty quick, I wasn't envisioning somebody dismembering the deer without killing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    A chainsaw would take care of a deer pretty quick, I wasn't envisioning somebody dismembering the deer without killing it.
    A chainsaw is a horribly painful way to chew up the flesh as you kill it. A knife, a shot, an arrow, all can kill instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    We have guns. /thread
    lol this really is the answer, i can't imagine it being easy to kill with a boomerang compared to a gun, might as well start building a trebuchet if you want fancy over the top old style kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    A chainsaw is a horribly painful way to chew up the flesh as you kill it. A knife, a shot, an arrow, all can kill instantly.
    I'm trying to imagine a way in which someone would be able to either chase a deer while holding a chainsaw or waiting in ambush to crank it before jumping out and surprising them... but I can't.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    I'm trying to imagine a way in which someone would be able to either chase a deer while holding a chainsaw or waiting in ambush to crank it before jumping out and surprising them... but I can't.
    Well, short of something like an electric chainsaw, I'd expect that most wildlife would be well out of human harm the second you cranked it.