Deleted

Tracking properly cast Finishers

Any ideas if there is an addon or a way through logging to count the amount/rate of finishers casted during judge window?
    If not for ret maybe something of the likes that has worked for other specs in the past that could do the same?
    I guess it gonna be kinda difficult to make one due to the fact that judge is actually a debuff and trying to work a flasĥy WA to make it more easy to avoid hitting finishers when it wears of the target but anyways would be interesting to get to know how much i stink at it and how much i am improving during progress .

Deleted
    In warcraftlogs you can create a custom graph for anything. Find your judge debuff uptime on the boss amid the bars in the debuff tab, click on the + sign on the right, and you should have a graph tracking only this popping in the top part of the site. Then go to the Casts tab, track you finishers, and you'll be able to see with the two graphs on top of each other when you correctly sync those.
    I think you can also merge the two graphs but I'm no expert and I remember I had trouble doing it, so I won't go into any details there

Easy to do.

1. Open your individual Damage Done page
    2. On the right hand side you should see "Target Auras Filter:" which has a few options including Judgment.
    3. Click on it once for a Green border which shows you how many were cast inside the Judgment window. Click again for Red to show missed casts and a 3rd click just turns it off. If your TV casts shows as"-" just Click on TV to zoom in to see how many casts were made. same for DS.

Deleted
    Worked like a charm. Thanks lots.
    Tbh would prefer something more easy like an extra meter to have handy after each combat without the need to upload logs etc...
    Anyways should do for the time being. Thanks lots again boyz

It doesn't show per window, but checkmywow.com will show the % of your finishers with Judge along with a few other things.

You need logs for it too though.

Deleted
    will try that as well , would prefer an i game meter with the % to keep track easier.
    However i reckon that trackig them outside windows would result in lower rates for the DS since most of times number of mobs outnumbers the judge debuffed targets.
    Sad theorycraft level too low this expansion so far. I mean there should defo be a number of mobs where waiting 1-2 secs for judge to be up again instead of freely casting DS would be a dps loss (especially sice we struggle to keep mastery as low as possible)....