Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Underpowered compared to Shadowpriests. That doesn't mean they are underpowered compared to all the healer specs.
    it does. he didn't say it was underpowered compared to shadow, because there is literally no way to compare. he said it is underpowered compared to other healers.
    Also OP, if you are thinking about PvPing, Priests are currently the worst class by far for healing PvP both in Arenas as well as in RBGs (where they are non-existant in top RBG teams)

IMO, just reroll Mistweaver or Resto Druid. (I'd go resto druid because its tons of fun)

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Pain View Post
    You say something important here. All raids need a holypriest, because it is the priest that saves people. As a holy healer you know that the tank would have died several times, and that the slacker hunter not moving would never be saved by any other healer if you couldnt cast that instant 4 mill heal on him.
    Druids are important to keep the whole raid up from continious damage that Holy priests suck at.
    So its synergi there.
    only 3 priests in a raid is just as bad as only 3 druids.
    you need to mix the healing classes and accept that the classes healing the whole raid will have more hps, than the classes who save people.
    I agree, we should delete Holy Paladins and Resto shamans from the universe... maybe the old gods could help.

In all seriousness. I understand your point and agree -- there are situations for which hpriest is better suited than resto druid (although the druid is likely still OKish). However I feel like nobody was disputing that fact

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    it does. he didn't say it was underpowered compared to shadow,
    He didn't say it wasn't either.

because there is literally no way to compare.
    Certainly there is, you just lack any imagination whatsoever. Shadowpriests are the best overall progression dps at that point, compared to healer specs being more or less comparable to each other, with very few outliers, if at all.

he said it is underpowered compared to other healers.
    Since when? Please quote the relevant part that states this specifically instead of lying.

In any case, I didn't claim he was comparing to shadowpriests, which is what you are arguing. Please make sure you understand the context before running away with your strawmen. Talking to people who don't understand the conversation they want to stick their fingers in really tires me.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2017-01-06 at 11:00 AM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future