Deleted

Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade

I didn't really know where to post this and if this really deserves an own thread but anyways...

Is the Scarlet tabard even in the game anymore? I'm Losing hope after 150+ kills on Harlan...

How many tries did it take for you guys, or maybe you are still farming it?

Deleted
    Got it on my third run of the instance, didn't even know that it dropped.

Deleted
    AAw maaan, When was this? You are a lucky man

It's still in game, just has silly drop rates (though I believe trash can drop it as well as Harlan).

It was never something I actively farmed, but as I have farmed the Scarlet armour set in the past I have seen many of them drop.

Deleted
    According to Wowhead it has about 1% drop chance exclusively from Harlan, this since 7.0 i think. Just have bad luck in this game always i guess...

Deleted
    I am butthurt because I have the model in my wardrobe, but somehow I managed to misplace the actual tabard to get the Scarlet set from the Darkmoon Faire.

I mean I can still transmog it, but I want the damn set, and now I have to go do this boring Kill Harlan/Reset/Repeat process.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    make sure to farm it on a plate or mail user if you care about the xmog set from DMF for it

hmm I got mine years ago on my hunter I think while running some lowbies thru sm (when that was a thing) before ape loot iirc. haven't seen it drop since ... didn't it drop from any sm humanoid back in the day? if it's boss only and .1% that really makes it a pain to farm >< in any case best of luck to you OP, it's a nice tabard to have : )

I completely forgot that the Ensemble was a thing. I just started farming the tabard. I only saw it drop once back in MoP and I lost the roll.

Currently at 7 kills, I will update this if/when I get it :P
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Confirmed still in game

Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender Kalec View Post
    I am butthurt because I have the model in my wardrobe, but somehow I managed to misplace the actual tabard to get the Scarlet set from the Darkmoon Faire.

I mean I can still transmog it, but I want the damn set, and now I have to go do this boring Kill Harlan/Reset/Repeat process.
    I was able to get my tabled refunded by talking to a gm. It took a bit of convincing. I had the tabard in my wardrobe but couldn't find it in item restore. Argued with a gm with something along the lines of. "I have it unlocked in my wardrobe, therefore it was in my inventory somewhere when legion went live." Next day bad, new shiny tabard in the mail.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angeredsoul View Post
    I was able to get my tabled refunded by talking to a gm. It took a bit of convincing. I had the tabard in my wardrobe but couldn't find it in item restore. Argued with a gm with something along the lines of. "I have it unlocked in my wardrobe, therefore it was in my inventory somewhere when legion went live." Next day bad, new shiny tabard in the mail.
    Thanks a lot. I might actually try this.

Got mine first go on my paladin just after it was announced they were going to put that ensemble in the game. Haven't tried for a mail class yet though.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Deleted
    Got mine few days ago after around 40 kills. It's definitely still obtainable.

Deleted
    I thought it was just the cropped tabard available now?

10+ Year Old Account
    I still have mine from vanilla. that baby has been in my bank for some time
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance