Why did people stop selling raid locks?

Hello everyone!

Was wonding if anyone had a clue why people stopped selling raid locks, I guess they only did it in WoD because lack of things to do, but it was profitable still...

Do you think its only because there is so much to do in Legion, thoughts?

Thanks!

Deleted
    It will probably return in the last months of Legion

Because anyone can make their own raid extensions or just clear the mount run on their amount of alts.

There was never a huge demand for buying a lock, just some who tried to exploit a non-existing market.

Why should people buy what is freely available for all ?

Wait for a wall(ie gorefiend) that has a reasonable amount of bosses after it. In EN really the only wall is illgy and cenarius.

Quote Originally Posted by Odengard View Post
    Hello everyone!

Was wonding if anyone had a clue why people stopped selling raid locks, I guess they only did it in WoD because lack of things to do, but it was profitable still...

Thanks!
    What is there to actually skip with a lockout these days ? Seems like they simply aren't needed at this point in the expansion.

Deleted
    Because selling mythic+ is easier to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Odengard View Post
    Hello everyone!

Thanks!
    In HFC you could sell locks to upper levels for guilds who were stuck on Gorefiend.. but I don't really know what that would amount to in Legion.. people are generally not "stuck" anywhere and there are no Tier pieces to loot. What bosses would you sell?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yipikayey View Post
    Because selling mythic+ is easier to do.
    Let's not forget that at the higher keystones most of that gear is better than what actually drops from EN and ToV right now. I'm looking at you shit Trinkets from raids!

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    Let's not forget that at the higher keystones most of that gear is better than what actually drops from EN and ToV right now. I'm looking at you shit Trinkets from raids!
    yeh i don't know what they we're thinking with raid trinkets they recently had to massively buff gul'dan trinkets because they we're so fucking awful, +66% casting speed for 10 sec, then -66% for 10 sec, sure some classes can probably gimmick dps from it but its a random proc, it's suppose to be awesome not randomly good randomly destroys your dps. just make good trinkets blizz stop with the gimmicks.

The raids arent long enough. People might start selling again in nighthold but depending on what you can skip and stuff

7+ Year Old Account
    You can do EN on one raidnight and there are no tier sets yet. Since you are on my realm I always see EN Sell Runs specially on Wednesdays.

I agree with you

No tier sets yet, raids are relatively short, etc. Right now there's no need to sell/buy locks.

People still sell locks for legacy raids on my realms though, cuz many farm only specific bosses to get mounts