Quick question about PVP gear from Vanilla

Hiya

I reached rank 10 on my undead mage back in the days and can transmog a full epic lvl60 set. I also bought the weapons that I was able to equip.

I also can transmog a full epic lvl60 set on my newly created human mage and the weapons can be transmoged by any of my chars.

I find it strange that I should be able to equip sets cross factions....

Is this how it is supposed to work?

the set only works on the toon thta has the achievements
    the weapons are account wide for whatever reason

dunno it's one of those things that probably resulted from an oversight but won't ever get fixed.

not sure what you mean cross faction iirc I can transmog the hwl staff even though I only bought the gm staff (my horde monk has the achievements so I suppose that might have unlocked it)
    I dont even get to transmog the class sets on new toons :/

What I meant by cross-faction is that I earned the rank on my horde character, but can also transmog my alliance character (both being mages ofc and talking about the lvl60 epic gear, not weapons).

Guess I should be happy about it and leave it as it is... Just find it strange

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    the set only works on the toon thta has the achievements
    the weapons are account wide for whatever reason

dunno it's one of those things that probably resulted from an oversight but won't ever get fixed.

not sure what you mean cross faction iirc I can transmog the hwl staff even though I only bought the gm staff (my horde monk has the achievements so I suppose that might have unlocked it)
    I dont even get to transmog the class sets on new toons :/