Deleted

Can I play pvp as a holy priest?

I am playing holy priest with not much success on pvp (arena and bgs).Do you think that if i reroll to disco will be better?
    Thanks

I've actually been pvping pretty decently as holy. It sucks until you unlock enough honor talents. Disc would probably be a little better. I feel like the lack of mobility is really hurting priests in PVP, but the dmg disc does should do alot more for you than holy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by squirtguns View Post
    I've actually been pvping pretty decently as holy. It sucks until you unlock enough honor talents. Disc would probably be a little better. I feel like the lack of mobility is really hurting priests in PVP, but the dmg disc does should do alot more for you than holy.
    Could you suggest me any websites where i can learn more about honor talents and priest pvp?

Deleted
    both holy and disc are getting much needed buffs in 7.1.5, at the moment only reason priest is 2s viable is the amount of dmg disc brings.

Deleted
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/ is a good place to get some pvp discussions going. You can also just sneak around and see what people discuss.
    I'm not playing a priest, but I would say disc are currently the most viable of the two healing specs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/ is a good place to get some pvp discussions going. You can also just sneak around and see what people discuss.
    I'm not playing a priest, but I would say disc are currently the most viable of the two healing specs.
    Is that site still available?Thanks

Holy's got a neat pvp honor talent to be able to cast off Spirit of Redemption -- you can "feign death" with it, then spam heal without interruption. And you can move like a madman with BnS + Greater Fade.