Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Something about kids being in school, idk
    ^This

Kiddies are in school all day, that's why things get saltier and trollier at night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had some decent matches this afternoon, but went to eat and came back about half six, suddenly comps are awful and full of either smurfs or cheats; not sure which. Maybe both.

Will rest up and try again after 10 it usually gets sensible again then.

If it is as you claim, the enemy team has even higher chances of that happening, so, you'd actually win more?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    If it is as you claim, the enemy team has even higher chances of that happening, so, you'd actually win more?
    You would think, but it seems to happen to me more times than not. Which makes no sense. Perhaps the voices in my head are too loud and make people quit?

I guess kids are on their Winter break right now? Cause it's been just awful.
    Last edited by Kujako; 2016-12-28 at 09:32 PM.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Anger issues are real and are mostly observable in individuals who takes part in competitive environment. Do you often get angry at people on the internet after losing a match in a competitive game? Does this applies to your immediate surroundings and/or friends and close family?
    its all fine and good to play games to have fun but i can't handle the amount of people who can't manage bastion or a turret

nothing pisses me off more than being up against torb, widow and bastion when nobody is doing shit about these fucking weenie hut jr mongoloid fuckfaces. i roast the fuck out of my team on match chat and quit playing when that shit happens

better just to leave and let them learn the hard way when nobody is doing shit for them

yeah its not competitive but why play a game if you aren't even going to try to win