Next Upgrade Question

I built my PC last year with an eye on upgrading it later. Now that Christmas is all done and paid for, I'm trying to figure out what upgrade I want to do on my PC next that will make the biggest impact for the what I use my PC for. I mainly just play WoW and some super casual Overwatch.

Current Specs are
    Intel 6700k
    8gb dd4 ram
    Nvidia GTX970
    1 TB Western Digital Black HDD

So my question is more RAM vs SSD vs better video card. What will I notice the most in my machine for my use-case?

At the risk of skewing responses, I will say that I'm leaning towards getting a 500gb SSD 1st. I've actually never owned one and it seems like the kind of upgrade you can do that you can "feel" when you load up a game.

Ya id agree with SSD, rest of your system is great.

This is one id recommend, its only a few bucks more than 480 gb drives and its a trusted name brand.:
    http://pcpartpicker.com/product/2VWr...ct525mx300ssd1

Unless you game at 1440p, SSD is probably the biggest overall system upgrade for you. For gaming it really doesn't make too much difference, due to loading times in games normally being cpu bound.

8gb of ram will do fine too, if you do nothing else than game and interwebs.

Overall, I'd avoid getting a new CPU/GPU for the moment, they are overpriced atm, due to the lack of competition(which hopefully is fixed next year).