Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    And kill, judge jury and executioner. They preach tolerance except when something happens to them. They preach acceptance unless you disagree etc.
    If you're just going to derail with silly straw-men, then we're done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Trying to derail the thread? What does this have to do with politics?
    All the people in here calling for death to the owner and the actual dog are the exact opposite in every other thread. You don't kill a dog because it killed your's nor the owner.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the people in here calling for death to the owner and the actual dog are the exact opposite in every other thread. You don't kill a dog because it killed your's nor the owner.
    Yes actually that's exactly what happens. Dog attacks someone or something and is often killed. Happened to the dog that attacked my daughter. Was taken to the shelter and put down the next day.

Vengeance is sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Yes actually that's exactly what happens. Dog attacks someone or something and is often killed. Happened to the dog that attacked my daughter. Was taken to the shelter and put down the next day.
    That's fine, wasn't put down in one day but I understand your fake story. I'm talking about these guys saying they would kill the dog and the owner.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's fine, wasn't put down in one day but I understand your fake story. I'm talking about these guys saying they would kill the dog and the owner.
    Fake story. I wish.

Fake story. I wish.
    Dog doesn't get put down the "next" day.

Deleted
    Lol 5 years in jail for defending your family. he should have just knocked that bitch out with a equal follow thru.

Quote Originally Posted by Tram View Post
    Lol 5 years in jail for defending your family. he should have just knocked that bitch out with a equal follow thru.
    Different case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dog doesn't get put down the "next" day.
    I'm not sure what the time table on that was. It's not like I went to watch. Fortunately my daughter wasn't hurt too badly. I blame the dog's owner more than the dog. I felt bad for the poor animal.

id do the same, fuck that dog and its owner.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Different case.
    Yes i know but im guessing that they did bring that up as an example of what he might face.

Deleted
    Pitbulls are ugly and aggressive. Its not a dog, its a disgusting animal that should be put down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Pitbulls are ugly and aggressive. Its not a dog, its a disgusting animal that should be put down.
    They're good for their purpose. They can be really sweet, but you have to have a responsible owner who knows how to handle a dog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Smells like bullshit.
    Can I interest you in a cup of Kool-Aid?

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Today I learned your dog being annoying is grounds for it to be ripped apart.
    Well, atleast youre user name gives everyone fair warning youre a troll.

In the ideal society there would be people driving around, grabbing dogs without collar and muzzle, and taking them to a plant to be made into cat food. But alas...

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    I think some animals are ugly as well. Do they all deserve to be put down? How about ugly, angry people?

Every dog has the ability to be aggresive and grouping all Pit Bulls together is the same as lumping all black people together as gang members.

Responsible ownership needs to be enforced.

I don't know if it's the breed or the fact that pit bulls attract a certain kind of owner. We have two in a close neighborhood and in traditional fashion they purchased the cheapest chain link fencing they could for these dogs. Dogs are never supervised and on walks through that neighborhood I've seen the dogs digging out the fence to try and get at people/animals passing by. I now carry one of my hunting revolvers(.454) on walks in case one of the dogs is loose. My lab isn't small but she isn't a fighter and I'll kill both dogs before I let her get hurt.