[A][Kel'Thuzad]<None the Wiser> 7/7H, 2/3H, Casual

None the Wiser is looking for players for our raid roster! Information about our guild:

We are a casual raiding guild that raids 2 nights a week. We want to push for the most challenging content if able, so we are looking for players for both our normal/heroic raids, and to fill our remaining slots for our mythic raid roster!

Most of us have been around since vanilla, so we try to keep things pretty chill.

Raid times:

- Tuesday and Thursdays, 6:30 P.M. MST (server time) to 9:30 P.M.

Recruitment needs:

- We would like to recruit to fill in our mythic raid roster, and maybe a couple of extra for backup/farm out heroic raids.

Slots available for mythic roster:

- Tuesday: 2 DPS slots (prefer ranged)
    - Thursday: 4 DPS slots (prefer ranged)

NOTE: There are 2 slots on Thursday that, for mythic raiding, is Thursday only. Normal and heroic raids don't have the hard restriction that the 20 man mythic requirement does.

We are also willing to look over applications for healers. Tanks spots are locked in, healers we may have 1 slot open depending on circumstances.

Raid requirements:

There are some basic requirements like have Discord for voice comm, bring your own consumables, have DBM, etc.

- For our DPS requirement, we will want people to ideally be doing well, but we aren't going to throw a fit if you're not parsing at say 80%+. It will take severe underperformance for us to bench because of DPS being behind.

- Attendance is very important to us. We do understand if real life circumstances come up, and we will do our best to work with you. All we ask if you give a reasonable amount of notice to us. If you are consistently inconsistent, do not expect to keep your mythic raid spot.

Contact me for any questions or to ask about joining!
    You can leave a message here and I'll check when able, or add me:
    My battletag is Dralas#1314
    Last edited by Dralas; 2016-12-28 at 05:24 PM.