Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    If you already have all weapons at 54, you should take a vacation.
    I'm getting sick of trolls coming here telling people what to do with there lives and there spare time. I don't tell u to play X or quit Y so don't do it to others.

And you sound sad coming off like ur salty because some one beat u at getting a level 54 weapons, and 2nd its not hard to do, its a joke to level.

10+ Year Old Account
    So...anyone else unable to put AP into your weapon post 54 now? About an hour ago, I wasn't able to put AP in anymore after already doing so for an hour of M+s. One of my friends is reporting the same thing, and he's 2mil AP behind. I'm at 11mil past 54 and he's at 9mil past.

I am also at artifact level 54 and post patch am no longer able to put anymore AP into this weapon. I wasn't sure if this was "working as intended" or a bug....my guess is the former.

* Players are no longer able to use Artifact Power items while an Artifact that has all 54 points completed is equipped.

Oh boy...

Quote Originally Posted by LeetHaxor View Post
    Seeing lots of conflicting info already. Basically this is what I want to know:

Once I hit 54, is it still worth putting AP into my 54 weapon? And are there any blue posts saying this will not give an advantage (I've seen the 35 one)?
    New info Released on this today, you cant add ap to your weapon now, after you unlock you 54th trait, so unlock up to 53, and just pool it in your artifact.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    * Players are no longer able to use Artifact Power items while an Artifact that has all 54 points completed is equipped.

Oh boy...
    Holy fuck this is gonna get annoying after I have all 3 weapons at 54

Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    I'm getting sick of trolls coming here telling people what to do with there lives and there spare time. I don't tell u to play X or quit Y so don't do it to others.

And you sound sad coming off like ur salty because some one beat u at getting a level 54 weapons, and 2nd its not hard to do, its a joke to level.
    Troll? Sad? No, sorry. I'm not hot for getting my weapons to level 54 as fast as possible.

My posting wasn't serious. It was more like "if you work 24/7 for something, you should take vacation after".

Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    Holy fuck this is gonna get annoying after I have all 3 weapons at 54
    reset main weapon keep it at 53 so you can keep spending all the ap on it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    reset main weapon keep it at 53 so you can keep spending all the ap on it
    That's something I never thought of, nice if it works.

I'm at 42 and 38 on my two and I thought I was over doing it.