Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    I really dislike the scaling concept and hope it gets not put into the rest of the world.
    What sense does leveling have then at all?

Also I like leveling.
    because a lot of the people pushing it have the end goal as getting rid of leveling because apparently core rpg mechanics are an old and outdated concept.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Hell no. It should be extended to the entire game, and more old zones should be made relevant through it once more. There are so many zones in this game just sitting empty apart from levelers going through. Hell, some zones are skipped entirely by levelers through dungeon spamming.

Even with the scaling, I feel that gaining levels and reaching a goal (max level) is plenty rewarding. Mobs becoming greyed out never was my main motivation while leveling characters...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    i'd love this to never happen, ever, i'd rather wow died, honestly LFR TW molten core was the most boring uninteresting thing i've ever done in wow, BY FAR.
    If you are not one for Nostalgia why que at all? not like you even got loot from anyone besides Rag.