Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    O...M...G... I'm already using full Judgement transmog, since it is the best looking set ingame ever for me...

But this is just mindblowing... awesome work!

I see that Judgement redesign getting pulled in to HotS for Uther.

Quote Originally Posted by izayoi80 View Post
    Anything with crosses on it gets a big "thumbs-down" from me.
    There's no need to be so cross about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Hoping updated T2 will make it into the game Perhaps as the 7.2 or the Argus set.
    They already confirmed the 7.2 sets will be updated versions inspired by T6. Maybe when we go to Argus we'll find a new T2 waiting for us?

Rather inconsistent treatment of limited duration items.
    Expansion release events and their rewards aren't still available, but those from Battlefields barrens came back with the broken shore event, and now even more easily.

Frustrating for me as I was able to participate in battlefield barrens, but missed out on the theramore event.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Shem Dawson could make all the gear. That is beautiful, how come tier doesn't look like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Rather inconsistent treatment of limited duration items.
    Expansion release events and their rewards aren't still available, but those from Battlefields barrens came back with the broken shore event, and now even more easily.

Frustrating for me as I was able to participate in battlefield barrens, but missed out on the theramore event.
    I want the white wizard hat from Theramore. It was only available during the event and doesnt appear in game.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Man that Updated Paladin Judgment Set looked mad sweet.. if only WoW armor looked that good! I would actually play WoW again lol

I love this set, but what Weapon is that? Is it available in game? I want that xmog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    shit dude... why this is not ingame allready chop! chop!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah and then they would lose those people able to run it. The engine is designed so everyone can access the game not people with huge budget PCs. WoW has never been about a realistic approach with it's graphics either. WoW has been accessible to people with low end pcs since 2004 when it could be run on a Pentium 3 and Windows 98/ME.

Windows® System 98/ME/2000/XP OS
    800 MHz or higher CPU
    256 MB or more of RAM
    32 MB 3D graphics card with hardware transform and lighting, such as GeForce 2 or better
    4 GB or more of available hard drive space
    DirectX® 9.0c or above
    A 56k or higher modem with an Internet connection

The original launch system requirements above.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...m-Requirements

Today's system requirements above. It's changed a lot over the years. Copy pasted the one from their Battle.net site because it would be a mess to copy it over.

In short WoW will never go the realistic or high end graphics approach because A- the games artstyle isn't that and B it's aimed at people with older spec machines. Great graphics don't always make a great game.
    That's... what I said lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
    they have to cater to the lowest common denominator (WoW has to be able to run on a potato).

It'd be nice to have better graphics but their philosophy is to make WoW run on the oldest of old PCs (so that they don't lose that demographic). There's a lot more people out there with crappy PCs than there are with nice PCs so it makes sense business wise, just sucks that we'll never see a graphically impressive WoW like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I love this set, but what Weapon is that? Is it available in game? I want that xmog.
    It looks like a more paladin-ish version of this old mace: http://www.wowhead.com/item=18867/gr...-battle-hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    The toy vendor in stormwind isn't updated yet dont see the new toys
    I had the toys from Ravika but got the color toy just now from Lenny.

Quote Originally Posted by Kee View Post
    Just checked, Lenny "Fingers" McCoy is hostile and does not sells anything.
    Lenny is Alliance-only and Ravika is Horde-only.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine because he made it to only fit a draenei
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Great work on that art, but I imagine that it took a very long time to create. Expand that to every set and for every class and you'll begin to see why it's not entirely feasible for WoW to have stuff like this (even though detail has been improving noticeably over the years).

I think its actually an Artifact variant for holy pally currently in game, or something close to it.

NVM, This is whats in game

Last edited by Moozart; 2016-12-30 at 08:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody saw Ravika in the Echo Isles? i can't find her on any of my horde characters. Is she phased or something?

3d Judgment armor. Just take me now!
    Last edited by Theoris; 2016-12-30 at 09:05 PM.

Is that on the human model? Why does he look so short and stocky? Is it a dwarf?

Oh my... Hoping that Blizzard will decide to upgrade old gear someday...