Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Thoughts on the 7.2 class mount and an alternative suggestion.

What do the fellow warlocks here think of it being an updated felsteed? Disappointed? Excited? So-so?

Also, if you're not too thrilled with it, what would you rather have? I'd have personally liked to have seen an updated Void Terror.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks asked for updated Dreadsteed for eternity now, but I do hope Blizzard will give it the bling it deserves.

The preview version was weak and I seen no spikes either.

I like the class mount. For me lots of the new mounts like the Infernal mounts look awkward. I have always enjoyed the look of Horse and cat mounts over the rest.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the same team that designed the 7.0 warlock pve talents were the same ones that designed the new mount: uninspired and just ripping off what we already had.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Look, I Like horses I'm excited that our new mount is a horse BUT it shouldn't be all green it SHOULD have our 3 famous colours Green/Purple/Red just a mix between those three and more spikes.. just make it more demonic, and make it leave a trail of destruction please(like the idea of the old version but with a better look). and maybe walks on water again.
    Edit Signature.

The is the demon expansion.
    There is a HUGE number of demons blizz could choose from to give to the DEMON TAMERS.
    Instead, we get a rework of an ancient mount.
    And not only that, the rework is not even a decent one!
    It feels like they took the mount and stripped it to its bare bones. Much like they did with the class.
    Fitting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    Look, I Like horses I'm excited that our new mount is a horse BUT it shouldn't be all green it SHOULD have our 3 famous colours Green/Purple/Red just a mix between those three and more spikes.. just make it more demonic, and make it leave a trail of destruction please(like the idea of the old version but with a better look). and maybe walks on water again.
    I still have (low) hopes it will change colours based on spec

Deleted
    i can not imagine that voidterror flying.
    i am pretty fine with that new class mount, because i like it clean and simple.

the standard undead mount does it for me most of the times. because it just fits perfectly.

Pit Lord or nothing at all.

Sadly they did not give us a cool demon to ride like an Observer.. but fine we get another dreadsteed.. they better make it look like the satanic goat the old model has. The one in the video looks like a green attunesmen mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    I should probably clarify I meant the Void Terror as a ground mount only, and that it wouldn't fly.
    Did they say the new felsteed would do that? If so, I presume it'd be like the Horseman's mount with its fel fire trail.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    All of the new class mounts can fly.

The only thing I have against a horse is that I'm a Dwarf. At least I'm not a Gnome.

I am very disappointed, it's just another Horse. I would have liked something more original. We could have had an Observer or even a Pit Lord.
    Last edited by Tinkabell; 2016-12-31 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Typos and Grammar

It looks fine, though I would have prefered a proper Dreadsteed. instead of a random undead horse.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember seeing a suggestion somewhere that was a demon-drawn carriage. Could be multiple felsteeds dragging it along!

It's by far the worst one and I feel really bad for Warlocks. Another horse..smfh. Horse mounts could've and should've stopped at Invincible. We're over horses.

This was an insanely huge missed opportunity to get Warlocks riding around on any kind of giant crazy demon. So many to choose from. But hey, here's a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Warlocks asked for updated Dreadsteed for eternity now, but I do hope Blizzard will give it the bling it deserves.

The preview version was weak and I seen no spikes either.
    The preview looked more like updated Headless horseman steed. It's seems some people still farm that mount with no success.
    When a player quits EVE and goes to WoW, the average IQ in both games increases.

I'm more annoyed that Paladins are getting another holy horse.

This was the perfect opportunity for them to introduce a 'holy ram' - considering that Dwarves are the only Paladin race without a holy version of their race's mount.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarPe View Post
    i can not imagine that voidterror flying.
    It's literally identical to any flying horses. Especially all the ones without wings.

Or ya know, flying moose. Rockets that can sit and hover stationary.

There is no room for science and logic here.

Deleted
    what came into my mind is a darker version of the fathomdweller,
    that would shiut is the best i guess, even lorewise.... summoning a demon just to travel around