Disc - Stats weight spreadsheet - Need Help

Hey guys, i was trying to do some theorycrafting on discipline stats weight, but i feel im making some mistakes, because im finding results very diferent from other spreadsheets that i found.

I was wondering that my stats weight must vary according to the stats i have because its an mutiplier interaction within the stats:

1.1 Crit * 1.1 Haste * 1.1 Vesr * 1.1 SP = 1.4641 > 1.4 Crit * 1.0 Haste * 1.0 Vers * 1.0 SP = 1.4

And of course to get 1% crit u need less points than 1% vers and more than 1%.
    Another variables is that u start with 6% baseline crit and 12% baseline mast

So i tried to make an spread sheet that gives me the stats weight if i imput my actual stats, and give me the overall improvement/devalue by changing some gear. I put 65% atonement heal and 35% others, but if u can change the % atonment as u wish.

I found intelect very devalued because u need many points to improve 1% of intellect, but i may be doing it wrong, im not really sure how intellect converts to spell power and idk if SP have some diferent interaction other than a simple multiplier.

I did not took in consideration that haste makes u more eficient at atonment spreading/healing, so the value that u get from haste is heavily understimatate.

Mastery resulted in a very low weight, for my suprise, i may have done something wrong.

The presuppose that i used is that raw healing is:

(NA% * INT * Crit * Haste * Vers) + (Ato% * Int * Crit * Haste * Vers * ATO)

NA% = Non atonoment % of healing
    Ato% = Atonoment healing
    ATO = the % of the dmg that converts do healing
    ATO from what ive testes is (0.4 + 0.4 *Mast)
    i assumed that Spell power = Int

I may have using wrong pressuposition...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...1h4M0tYbE96Ulk
    Updated version 1.8

What do u guys think?

*plz download the spreasheet, dont edit the orignal one
    *things in blue r the thing u should change to test it
    Last edited by Iatros; 2017-01-03 at 03:03 PM.

I'll take a look at this again when it isn't 35°C at my desk
    Disc Priests: Just 2 mana trinkets away from becoming Withered

From Lutcikaur, the person who calculated the weights in my guide:
    I ran an effort function over a set of assumed stat values, compared their scores and used gaussian elimination to generate stat weights.

Targets 12 | Burst true | PreAtone false | Atone 0.65 | Dur 15
    int 0.889 | crit 0.703 | haste 1 | mast 0.712 | vers 0.673

(Note: the weights may be different than in the guide, some of the variables were different in the response he provided me. Use the weights located in the guide itself.)

The general assumption is 65% or more of your healing will come from Atonement. The calculation itself came from assuming how many Atonement's you would get out (generally 12-15, for the calculation 12 was used but Mastery's weight would increase the more you have) and how many casts (LW, Penance, Smite, etc) you could do during the remaining duration. In order to maximize your burst, Mastery takes the lead over Crit because of the total percent of your healing coming from Atonement, and the fact that it gives you the most bang for your buck in terms of Atonement healing during that window.
    Last edited by MendUS; 2016-10-16 at 03:33 PM.
    Lutcikaur Weights:
    Int: 0.889
    Crit: 0.703
    Haste: 1.000
    Mastery: 0.712
    Vers: 0.673

What i got: (with Int: 37383 / Haste: 8417 / Crit: 7808 / Mast: 3896)
    Int: 1.095
    Crit: 0.911
    Haste: 1.00
    Mastery: 0.354
    Vers: 0.932

*Ohh, i finally found the error that was causing intelect to be undervalued, i`ve corrected it and uploaded an updated version of my spreadsheet!
    i`ve edited the orignal poste with the new link
    Last edited by Iatros; 2016-12-31 at 02:37 PM.

Josh and other ppl helped me a lot with the spreadsheet on discord, im uploading a new version!
    Version 1.8 now
    Last edited by Iatros; 2017-01-03 at 03:03 PM.