Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    1) The jobs that dont offer a livable wage are all shit jobs that lead to death.

2) Normal people? Who are they? People with MORE then what they need to not die?

3) You think people dont deserve to have enough to not die?

4) That option will cost you MORE then what it would cost to pay me a livable wage to do a job. Why not just pay me a livable wage to work for you instead and I won't rob you? win/win

What are these shit jobs that lead to death?

Also brown was stealing cigars which certainly are not things you need "not to die"
    Last edited by Xandrigity; 2017-01-03 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    What are these shit jobs that lead to death?

Also brown was stealing cigars which certainly are not things you need "not to die"
    That dude addressed that point earlier on. His point was that he was gonna "sell" those cigars and use the money to buy life necessities. Like food and water. You know, shit that is right there at the store, mere feet away. lol wut?

The level of mental gymnastics is out of this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    There are other ways to defend yourself against an unarmed suspect, even if that suspect is heavier then you. Cops are trained for this shit.

If the officer was really so helpless as to know no other out then to shoot someone on the spot for what might have been a minor altercation if that otherwise, then the officer has no business serving in the police force.

You know, last I checked, police officers were supposed to have some training that puts them above the average joe schmoe in means of defending themselves beyond "I have a gun that I can shoot you with".

And before you say "But that would have endangered the life of the officer" well tough, that's part of what they're paid for. If it was safe and sound, it would be significantly lower paying and more people would be lining up to do it.
    True. But people should have the common sense (I guess it's uncommon sense nowadays) to know that attacking an officer, and then fleeing from the scene, is not going to work out in your favor.