PlayStation VR - Resident Evil 7

Is this game a master piece of what!
    I played the demo and got the bad ending but can't wait to play again and discover more!

this game has made me love VR !

Doesnt have zombies, not a true RE game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Doesnt have zombies, not a true RE game.
    So you have fully played and Beaten the game to know this?

Also name me 1 just 1 RE game that only had zombies in it..... By ur logic RE4 isn't a true RE game because it had no zombies but RE6 is because it did.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So you have fully played and Beaten the game to know this?

Also name me 1 just 1 RE game that only had zombies in it..... By ur logic RE4 isn't a true RE game because it had no zombies but RE6 is because it did.
    they have said its "zombie like" but not zombies, just another stupid version of the los plagus bullshit.

re4 wasnt a true re game, it was the first re game that departed and became an action adventure instead of a survival horror puzzle. now also i really liked re4, but it still wasnt resident evil.

they have said its "zombie like" but not zombies, just another stupid version of the los plagus bullshit.

re4 wasnt a true re game, it was the first re game that departed and became an action adventure instead of a survival horror puzzle. now also i really liked re4, but it still wasnt resident evil.
    Ya Re 4,5,6 are true RE games just like Re1,2,3. Just because you don't like the style they went with doesn't mean they are not true resident evil games. There is no such thing as a "Not true" or "True" game. Its a fucken resident evil game....that makes it "True".

Resident Evil's core has always been the bioweapons even dating back to RE1. To say the rest isn't true resident evil games shows how clueless you are to the series.

By ur logic World of Warcraft isn't a true Warcraft game because it isn't a RTS. That's a childish mindset, don't like it fine that's whatever. But to say it isn't "True" because u don't like it is childish.

Edit: Also no Re4 wasn't the first re game that departed from survival horror. That honor go's to Resident Evil Survivor.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-01-01 at 11:58 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Would love to try it in vr but dont own one atm, game still looks sick though cant wait to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya Re 4,5,6 are true RE games just like Re1,2,3. Just because you don't like the style they went with doesn't mean they are not true resident evil games. There is no such thing as a "Not true" or "True" game. Its a fucken resident evil game....that makes it "True".

Resident Evil's core has always been the bioweapons even dating back to RE1. To say the rest isn't true resident evil games shows how clueless you are to the series.

By ur logic World of Warcraft isn't a true Warcraft game because it isn't a RTS. That's a childish mindset, don't like it fine that's whatever. But to say it isn't "True" because u don't like it is childish.

Edit: Also no Re4 wasn't the first re game that departed from survival horror. That honor go's to Resident Evil Survivor.
    Im pretty sure iv i remember survivor still had zombies. The series from 4 on took a turn that took it away from the resident evil format and capcom attempted to make it more mainstream and hip, and in the process lost the core of what resident evil was in exchange for action. No fixed camera, limited puzzels and for the most part a lack of zombies or the t virus as a whole. That was resident evil, it defined resident evil for 5 amazing games. Short of 4 which was actually a good game, all the ones since have been pretty bunk and nothing to write home about, while the first 5 were staples of those generations. Capcom took a format and game that worked and tried to change it somthing a little more popular and in the process watered down the series so much its laughable.

Deleted
    Lol I really want to buy it, but I think that I will pee in my jeans because it's super scary to play it in the VR eh ;( You know that feeling when you are excited but in the same moment scared ;/////

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im pretty sure iv i remember survivor still had zombies. The series from 4 on took a turn that took it away from the resident evil format and capcom attempted to make it more mainstream and hip, and in the process lost the core of what resident evil was in exchange for action. No fixed camera, limited puzzels and for the most part a lack of zombies or the t virus as a whole. That was resident evil, it defined resident evil for 5 amazing games. Short of 4 which was actually a good game, all the ones since have been pretty bunk and nothing to write home about, while the first 5 were staples of those generations. Capcom took a format and game that worked and tried to change it somthing a little more popular and in the process watered down the series so much its laughable.
    Pretty much this. The direction in which the Action Man trilogy took is a stark contrast when compared to what I would call the foundation series. The characters are roided out, the locations aren't creepy or memorable, the dumb puzzles aren't as dumb and the villains are forgettable/borderline fantasy. Lets not forget the quick-time events either but that's not really a strike against the games themselves but rather poor design during a shitty fad.

They're all Resident Evil games to be sure but I feel as though 4, 5, and 6 have less of an identity towards their material and could honestly be a spin-off or called by an entirely different name whereas Zero to Code Veronica all have that distinct flavor. I think a lot of this can be attributed to the fact that they nearly hand-waved Umbrella out of existence in much the same way Alien 3 did with Hicks, Newt and Bishop for a nearly fresh approach which is why I feel there is a clear divide in the series. Hearing Leon say "Hey, it's up to us to take out Umbrella!" was the ultimate "fuck yeah!" moment which only built momentum with each entry. Fast-forward to RE4 and we're told Umbrella got wrecked in the stock market and then find out the new bad guy is a pirate midget dressed in garb from the 1700s who lives in a castle taken out of the pages from Devil May Cry.

Okay.

The best I can hope for is that 7 takes place in a vacuum-like environment where it can draw influence from the foundation series in spite of being the seventh title. I can't fault it for simply being the seventh title but I've never liked the new direction which the game has taken since the fourth entry even though they're good games on their own.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2017-01-08 at 09:03 PM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.