WeakAuras usable interrupt in and out of range

Hello dear community, I would be very appreciate for assisting me in with next triggers, by adding the additional conditions for checking Range of usable spell. Here're the triggers:
    Basicaly how it works: When somebody casts any interruptable spell and when my Kick (or any other similar spell) is ready (not on cooldown) the Icon appears, all I want is to add Range condition. Thanks in advance, wish You all full of love in the Happy New Year

//For in:

function ()

if not UnitExists("target") or not UnitIsEnemy("player", "target") then return false end

local name, _, _, _, _, endTime, _, _, noInterrupt = UnitCastingInfo("target")

local start, duration = GetSpellCooldown(57994)

if name and not noInterrupt and ( start == 0 or start + duration < endTime / 1000 ) then
    return true
    end

name, _, _, _, _, endTime, _, noInterrupt = UnitChannelInfo("target")

if name and not noInterrupt and ( start == 0 or start + duration < endTime / 1000 ) then
    return true
    end

return false
    end

//For out (Untrigger):

function ()
    if not UnitExists("target") or not UnitIsEnemy("player", "target") then return true end

if not name or noInterrupt or ( start + duration > endTime / 1000 ) then
    return true
    end

name, _, _, _, _, endTime, _, _, noInterrupt = UnitChannelInfo("target")

if not name or noInterrupt or ( start + duration > endTime / 1000 ) then
    return true
    end

return false
    end

10+ Year Old Account
    You should be able to use IsSpellInRange("kick", "target") http://wowprogramming.com/docs/api/IsSpellInRange

The thing is that Im complete noob in custom triggers, even that one I got from this forum Thats why Im asking for help..

So, I played with it, and got it to work by wrapping your "return true" condition with a condition to check for range.
    I didn't touch the untrigger function as it seemed to work without touching it. Maybe you want to, I don't know.

Do take note, that the IsSpellInRange() is currently checking for the hunter's interrupt Muzzle, you'll have to change that to whatever.

Code:
    function ()

if not UnitExists("target") or not UnitIsEnemy("player", "target") then return false end

if IsSpellInRange("Muzzle", "target") == 1 then
                return true
            end

name, _, _, _, _, endTime, _, noInterrupt = UnitChannelInfo("target")

return true
            end
        end

return false
    end

Thank You so much!!! Works perfectly