[Movie] Your Name

English Dub trailer for 2017

The trailer does look a bit silly, but its not telling the full story. Its a body switching story, but told in an original way and is not the immediate plot of the story. It just cant show it in trailer without showing too much sadly. Its a bit more serious than the trailer does show too. Its a love story so keep this in mind. Its my pick for my 2016 movie and im a manly man as it comes and i still got a little heart pinch at one part of the movie heh. Seek to see it in theater when it comes in your area, its kinda rare right now since its only japanese with subtitles til next year. Or wait til its on disk to buy it, we should encourage this kind of smart talented movie making in anime with wallets. Its the kind of work even a non anime fan can really appreciate too.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2017-01-02 at 09:18 AM.

I am going to see this, but I would strongly prefer to do so before the end of the month, and there's no way for me to watch it in good quality at the moment sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    I am going to see this, but I would strongly prefer to do so before the end of the month, and there's no way for me to watch it in good quality at the moment sadly.
    The way to view this outside of Japan is very limited currently sadly. Its been dominating Japan box office this year thought.

The artwork is gorgeous!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Amazing trailer love to watch this movie!