Which healer comps do you use in your raid group?

I have been exploring world first guilds and their comps.

I would like to hear from you guys, how many healers do you use in your raids, and which class / specs do you use and why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin, monk and druid always healing, with a resto shaman, another resto druid and holy priest available as off-specs in that order.

We're 1/3M

Paladin/Shaman/Druid/Druid. First two are mandatory, druids are just strong.

3/3M if it matters

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin and Druid seem to be a good base. I've had great heals from just about everyone but it's situational obviously. For this reason I somewhat suggest avoiding doubling up if you can help it, but that's just me. No raid should have multiple Priest healers though despite having multiple heal specs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

My guild is semi-casual (4/7 M) and we typically go with Pala (me)/MW and 2 of RSham/Druid/Hpriest, based on who is available.

IMHO, you'll first want a good RSham who knows how to use Spirit Link properly. Second, you'll want an HPal to cover any heavy ST healing requirements (plus their raw throughput is good anyway). Having an HPal will also allow the rest of the healers to focus more of their mana and GCDs on keeping the raid stable.

Resto Druids are always good because of the numbers (and Tranq), but a good MW or Priest shouldn't be overlooked at all. At very upper tiers of gameplay, MWs lag behind, but if not then a good MW can basically provide mini-Tranquilities and an extra tank CD (it also helps that they're a lot less likely to do to mechanics, unlike Holy Priests who are made out of paper).

Shammy/Pally/Pally/Monk/Disc priest are our core healer group. One Shammy and Pally have dps offspecs but we can have one go on the bench or have a night off if all 5 sign up and we have a good DPS group.

Not the greatest comp on paper but it works for us.

Two Pally's isn't that bad with two BOP's, Two LOH (plus prot pally's one), Two Sac's etc.. coming in handy to cheese stuff.

We also have decent mitigation synergys like:
    - Darkness + Link
    - Barrier + Devo

Which can be combined with raid cooldowns like Revival, Aura of Mercy/Sac, Tide, commanding shout etc..
    Last edited by RestoChango; 2017-01-03 at 09:01 AM.

current meta is like

Double Pally Druid Shammy

or

Pally Druid x2 Shammyy

Shaman/Druid is our core. We have a paladin, holy priest, and another shaman and druid to fill in the extra slots.

Our most common comp is 2xShaman/2xDruid, our second most used is Paladin/Shaman/Shaman/Druid.

On 5 or 6 heal fights we expand out. We usually sit the holy priest unless necessary.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Hpriest (me), Pally, Druid, Monk. We do have someone who wants to play Rshammy too in the wings but they are not quite raid ready.

We don't bring healers.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Pally, Shaman, and Druid are our 3 always healing. Have the option of a second Shaman or a second Druid as they main DPS but are perfectly good healers.

7/7 and 2/3 m

shaman double druid paladin is what we killed mythic helya with

but we usually go shaman priest druid pala we just had our priest go on his druid alt for helya cos it was better, our 5th is either another pala or a monk

Deleted
    Our healing team is Druid, 2xPaladin, Holy Priest, Shaman and Monk. We each sit out one raid a week so everyone gets two nights. We're quite lucky in that our healing team hasn't really changed much in personnel since TBC/Wrath, just a couple of rerolls to a different healer class here and there.

Anything but mistweavers.

And that being said, I am a mistweaver. All other classes bring something better to your raid, so for equal talent, avoid monks..
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

2x pala 2x druid and a holy priest, with 2x sham and another priests as offspec.
    Lilaith, resident flamer for Winterfall, holy moderator in Hammer of Wrath.
    Discord: Lilaith#9028
    Bnet: Lilaith#2476