Profession WQ Question

Hey guys

Working on the achievement for maxing all Professions.

I only am bothering with patterns that I need, so ignoring the WQs that give me ones that arent useful for leveling.

Problem is, I am seeing the same ones all the time. Does anyone know if the WQs follow some sort of order and I need to get the ones I dont need to get to the ones i do?

Deleted
    Wish I knew. There are still 2 fishing WQs that I have never seen, and I'm online every evening. The stupidity of a system that lets WQs show up and disappear in the time that "normal" people are at work is beyond imagining.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    The stupidity of a system that lets WQs show up and disappear in the time that "normal" people are at work is beyond imagining.
    This so much. Four months in I still don't have all the rank 2/3 patterns that come from WQs, and I'm still missing a few fishing ones too. I imagine they must all have spawned at some point in the past few months, but it's insane that I could potentially NEVER see a given WQ because it always happens to pop up while I'm sleeping, at work, or otherwise not playing. The profession ones should really stay up for a couple of days so as not to completely screw over everyone who doesn't happen to log in during the (currently) very short window.

Deleted
    IMO all WQ should stay up for 2 days like Kirin Tor ones do.
    Also missed alot of proffession ones due to being at work