Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I just started Greedier mode. It's annoying as Delirium. Whole AB+ is an unfun grind in my opinion, expecially now they unlocked Marathon and Dedication achievements. The former requires 5 daily challenge wins in a row, the latter requires you partecipate in dailies for 31 days in a row.... I should just ditch those achievements, but i want to complete BoI as i always did but some design decisions are really getting on my nerve.

Or maybe if my annoyance level will get too high i'll just download a complete save file and enjoy Isaac with everything unlocked as i always did and screw Delirium, Greedier, Keeper and the Lost.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Well after a bunch of grinding, I beat Greedier mode as every character. The Lost took me six hours of grinding in a day alone, but it's done.

Those daily challenge achievements sound stupid. I'm a sucker for achievements, so I'll have to figure out some way to do that... ugh.

I'm done with Delirium and Greedier with every character. God bless cheese. As the Lost i've found that the euthanasia item can kill the golden statue before Ultra Greed goes in phase two, thus killing him istantly (bug? feature? i don't care, got the kill) and with the Keeper i had Plan C, Guppy and Swallowed Penny so i just had to survive phase one and then press space bar to insta kill phase two.

Now to Ultra Hard and Pokey Mans challenges.... I really don't look foward to the former but i'm so close to finish the game now and then add mods.
    Last edited by Seifa; 2017-01-23 at 10:54 PM.

Very nice, Seifa. I finally beat Delirium as the new character, now for everyone else and I'll just need challenges. Delirium is tough... my current record against him is 1 win, 5 losses, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    You know after having few weeks to play it now i must say im shocked how out of touch with community they became. This expansion literally boiled down do "do worse hush" and "do worse greed mode" as characters you hoped you would never need to play again. They really took it in the worst direction possible, which is weird given how overwhelmingly negative reception was received by keeper.

Tbh, if Delirium and Ultra Greedier weren't such bullshit bosses i wouldn't mind playing Lost and Keeper again but unfortunatly this isn't the case. One has instant teleport on top of you and insane speed at the end of the fight, the other has only explosions and fast bomb projectiles you can't dodge. No wonder many, myself included, are cheesing those two with the weakest characters.
    The start of AB+ was rough and i would have given it a 6/10 because it was still BoI but bugs and balances issues were almost a game killer.
    By looking at the steam workshop, good mods are coming out and i tried some and i'm sure they will make me forget how mediocre this dlc was at the beginning. Too bad i still need to complete some achievements so making Isaac even better is a no no because i need those final unlocks.

Just beat Delirium with The Lost with a God run. Gnawed Leaf, Ball of Bandages, The Peeper, Death's Touch, etc. "NNVS 7LL6" is the seed, if you're interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just beat ultra hard. 120 minute run with base damage pyromaniac and minecrafter (aka 1 heart per room) and fruit cake. What jolly fun it was.

I beat ultra hard but i didn't count because i had installed a mod that showed charge bars for brimstone and similar things... fun fun fun.
    I managed to do it again without the mod but they still could at least tell you somewhere that achievements are switched off if you have any mod active.

I don't get why people have so many problems with the pokey mans challenge. I just switched the ball for a book of revelations and it was pretty easy from that part on. Not the spirit of the challenge but still it gets it done.

Well, when you activate a mod you see the icon of a denied trophy under your health bar. Speaking of challenges... i had a blast with Pong because i've found an early Tammy's head, so each room was cleared istantly with the press of space bar. On ultra hard i was carried by chaos card and satanic bible.... i ended Mega Stan with 2 hp and i shoot the card in his face. I don't remember Pokey Mans, but i think i had Brimstone after a couple of tries but still no damage, but i like the concept of the challenge, expecially now you have a larger variety of summoned monsters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun fact - mega satan STILL bugs out if you have my shadow or use minecrafter on it. They STILL haven't fixed it. 0/10 addon would quit again.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    Well, when you activate a mod you see the icon of a denied trophy under your health bar.
    Oh i never noticed that.
    I would have noticed an info text on the mod page, though...

Yeah, it's not your fault. Many didn't notice that mods disable achievements, which is think it totally bs. This is a single player game and i can't give a damn if someone cheats their way to 100% and since i saw many mods that are quite interesting i'm itching to complete the game so i can mess around and give myself a nice change of pace in Isaac after almost 800 hours between vanilla and rebirth.