View Poll Results: How many wings have you saved up for?

Voters
15. This poll is closed
  • All of them! (4-5 wings)

7 46.67%
  • Most of them (3-4 wings)

0 0%
  • Some of them (1-2 wings)

2 13.33%
  • None yet :'(

4 26.67%
  • I don't plan on buying the next adventure

2 13.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Then it should have ended already last month.
    No.... the next content after the year ends is the stated way it works. The year ended so the next content will phase out the ones in question.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    No.... the next content after the year ends is the stated way it works. The year ended so the next content will phase out the ones in question.
    Yes, that's the way it's stated.

Hence, nothing about the year being over. Nowhere does it say the "year" is defined by the actual calendar year is my point (And clearly, it isn't, since it's coming with a update after a new year already started). That's why I said it should have ended last month, clearly Year of the Kraken is not over yet.

Also, yet again, nowhere did they say it can't be done with an Adventure update.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Yes, that's the way it's stated.

Hence, nothing about the year being over. Nowhere does it say the "year" is defined by the actual calendar year is my point (And clearly, it isn't, since it's coming with a update after a new year already started). That's why I said it should have ended last month, clearly Year of the Kraken is not over yet.
    I think the year of the Kraken is over as far as content goes, and the next expansion/adventure/whatever of this calendar year marks a new year. I think.

Just cause the calendar year ended, doesn't mean they'll just phase all the year of Kraken cards to wild and say "lol live with classic for a few months."

Actually I'd welcome that. As @Vegas82 said, Blizzard has communication issues. Not only that, they do like 6 updates a year (if I'm including balance patches), so to expect a lot from them is asking a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I think the year of the Kraken is over as far as content goes, and the next expansion/adventure/whatever of this calendar year marks a new year. I think.

Just cause the calendar year ended, doesn't mean they'll just phase all the year of Kraken cards to wild and say "lol live with classic for a few months."

Actually I'd welcome that. As @Vegas82 said, Blizzard has communication issues. Not only that, they do like 6 updates a year (if I'm including balance patches), so to expect a lot from them is asking a lot.
    Oh it's definitely over content wise I would say also.

But that's why my post was a two point thing

Deleted
    "New toys? For me? I promise I won't break them this time!"
    "I'm ready to play!" - XT-002 Deconstructor