Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    why would it matter boomkin are not a AOE/cleave class. and especially not a burst aoe class.

we are lower middle at best on cleave even though we are supposed to be a multi dot multi cleave spec, or at least it seems that way with most our spells.
    Because without ED/IFE, we're pretty mediocre single target compared to others too, making us excel in... practically nowhere.

Being good on one fight (Helya, and only for Phase 2) doesn't really feel good when plenty of other classes/specs enjoy being top dog on 75-90% of them.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgok View Post
    hehe xd. Mayve just go back to your cave and stop spreading bs, you're a clueless moron.
    It's not bs, you're the one acting like Moonkin aren't at all competitive. That's just wrong.

Moonkins are "competitive". But because of our mechanics and tuning we are in most cases in the bottom part of the rankings and never on top.
    And i think most people who play on a kinda "high" lvl, are a little frustated with that. Especially when nighthold has "Burst cleave fights" which we are not very good at.

Everybody is expecting 7.1.5 next week and my hopes on a needed buff are slim...

For ED+IFE Moonkins it will (as far as i know) even be a nerf to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerxyrall View Post
    Moonkins are "competitive". But because of our mechanics and tuning we are in most cases in the bottom part of the rankings and never on top.
    And i think most people who play on a kinda "high" lvl, are a little frustated with that. Especially when nighthold has "Burst cleave fights" which we are not very good at.

Everybody is expecting 7.1.5 next week and my hopes on a needed buff are slim...

For ED+IFE Moonkins it will (as far as i know) even be a nerf to live.
    Its about even with the nerfs to legendarys and the buffs we getting. Thats why we hoping for one more buff

Funny how we got a last minute NERF (to our 4P) rather than buffs anywhere. How pathetic.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.