Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure but we better fight Sargeras. Don't care what magic fuckery they need to pull out of their ass to allow us to fight a titan. I want to end that sumbitch

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    We are all hoping for some epic raid content to keep us distracted for a year until the next xpac comes out but we'll probably get a Spine of Sargeras fight that will piss everyone off.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not really sure what it is that I want from it, aside from something epic and fun and challenging.

That said though; I know one thing from reading this thread. No matter what they do, half the players are going to be disappointed since players wishes are contradicting each other directly so much. (Unless Blizz comes up with some brilliant alternative that we haven't considered that just floors us all)

I don't know how an Argus raid will be. Some kind of Siege of Orgrimmar outdoor zone? If yes, I already hate it.

And I'm pretty sure Sargeras won't be the final boss of Legion. I'm pretty sure he won't be a boss at all.

There's only a "must" for me: more than 9 bosses. Make it an 11-13 boss raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
    For a demon-themed expansion, Legion has surprisingly few demonic bosses.
    EN: 0\7 demons.
    ToV: 0\3 demons.
    NH: 3\10 demons. - here I count Gul'dan,as well - so it's Tichondrius, Krosus and Gul'dan + possessed Illidan (on myth).

3 actual demonic bosses out of 20, first tier.

ToS: at best, 5\9 demons: Infernal pitlord, "Inquisitor" guy, Avatar, Kil'Jaeden and maybe one unknown boss. Others are elf and naga.
    So, we have 8\29 demonic bosses in two tiers.

So I do hope that on Argus we will not have any sideway distractions and do what the title of expansion says - kill the demons.
    And there are some known from lore who just have to appear.
    Namely, Talgath, Hakkar and Mephistroth. Who else do you want to see and fight?
    I really want to see the "Grand Inquisitor", to know something more about those mysterious demons.
    Also, big Imp Momma would sound fine.
    Maybe, a biggest fattest Mo'arg Brute is a good first patchwerk boss for the raid.
    And of course, Sargeras, the endboss of the Legion, is the most anticipated guest.
    legion influence is really big - but in order to see it you need to do all class campigns - especially if you do paladin campaign you will see very big hints towards how 7.2 and 7.3 will unfold.

7.1 is like the calm before the storm imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Witcher Arafal View Post
    7.2 is the tomb of sargeras patch, as demonic as it can get.
    Lol yeaaaah, demonic. Naga Brute boss, Naga Sea Witch boss, Elven Council boss, Reliquary boss. Soooo demonic, "as it can get". Really, what a nonsense of idea is to read the topic first, isn't it? Let's just read the title and one random sentence and reply to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Hoping it's not a raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I don't know how an Argus raid will be. Some kind of Siege of Orgrimmar outdoor zone? If yes, I already hate it.

And I'm pretty sure Sargeras won't be the final boss of Legion. I'm pretty sure he won't be a boss at all.

There's only a "must" for me: more than 9 bosses. Make it an 11-13 boss raid.
    In that case, do you have ANY other idea about the endboss? Doomlord Kazzak?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    legion influence is really big - but in order to see it you need to do all class campigns - especially if you do paladin campaign you will see very big hints towards how 7.2 and 7.3 will unfold.

7.1 is like the calm before the storm imo.
    Yes, that's true, but I'd like to see that represented in raiding as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    That they'll rethink this and rather give us a proper Argus Expansion.
    Too late for that, its the reason that Legion will likely be the last "BIG" WoW expansion, not saying there wont be others but never on the scale of Legion.

In that case, do you have ANY other idea about the endboss? Doomlord Kazzak?
    A corrupted Khadgar, a corrupted Illidan 2.0, a corrupted Jaina, a corrupted Velen, Velen + his son, corrupted Turalyon / Alleria etc. I don't see the defeat of the entire Legion and Sargeras happening in this expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    Too late for that, its the reason that Legion will likely be the last "BIG" WoW expansion, not saying there wont be others but never on the scale of Legion.
    Source? There's at least another massive expansion for N'zoth and Azshara coming most likely after Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Hoping it's not a raid.
    Wha..? If you missed, raid on Argus was already confirmed soon after Blizzcon in an interview.
    Really, what is all that pussy-whining about "noooo dunt kill poor Sargy, he can obliterate one billion [any other powerful WoW character name] with a single fart hes soooooo cute I'll cut my veins if they kil lhim off, #sargeraslivematters" and so on.

From what a teenager brain came the idea that titans are billion-fold-times-stronger-than-everyone-combined? That he blew up a planet? Hell, Ner'zhul(!!!) did it. Illidan did it. Deathwing nearly did it.
    In Sargeras encounter it will be likely a "supermegadestroyeverything" spell, but even for him it'll have a casting time. See that, everyone?
    Why did Archimonde not use his "anti-dalaran" spell in his encounter? Because interrupts and casting time.
    So Sargeras will get interrupted by Naaru or someone like that so we can wound and weaken him enough so that blast of exploding Argus will surely kill him off. Simple as that.
    Really, all that crying Sargy fanboys are outrageous. It's not personally to Aeula, just general thoughts about every second post on MMOChamp that I see in last months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Wha..? If you missed, raid on Argus was already confirmed soon after Blizzcon in an interview.
    Really, what is all that pussy-whining about "noooo dunt kill poor Sargy, he can obliterate one billion [any other powerful WoW character name] with a single fart hes soooooo cute I'll cut my veins if they kil lhim off, #sargeraslivematters" and so on.

From what a teenager brain came the idea that titans are billion-fold-times-stronger-than-everyone-combined? That he blew up a planet? Hell, Ner'zhul(!!!) did it. Illidan did it. Deathwing nearly did it.
    In Sargeras encounter it will be likely a "supermegadestroyeverything" spell, but even for him it'll have a casting time. See that, everyone?
    Why did Archimonde not use his "anti-dalaran" spell in his encounter? Because interrupts and casting time.
    So Sargeras will get interrupted by Naaru or someone like that so we can wound and weaken him enough so that blast of exploding Argus will surely kill him off. Simple as that.
    Really, all that crying Sargy fanboys are outrageous. It's not personally to Aeula, just general thoughts about every second post on MMOChamp that I see in last months.
    I want Sargeras to die, I just don't want to have to raid to kill him because I personally don't like raiding as content. I know it'll be a raid anyway but one can hope.

Neither Ner'zhul nor Illidan destroyed an entire planet. It's always been the Nether or another source of power that destroyed them after a fool abused them. Deathwing did, yes, but Deathwing was completely another level than Ner'zhul, Illidan or Arthas.

The thing all of you must keep in mind: when we defeat Sargeras, there won't be any content regarding the Legion anymore. And like 50% of all WoW content is about the Legion. It will be pretty rough for the future of WoW when they "remove" such a tremendous part of the lore and the world with the defeat of Sargeras in Legion.

[QUOTE=Nyel;44022577]A corrupted Khadgar, a corrupted Illidan 2.0, a corrupted Jaina, a corrupted Velen, Velen + his son, corrupted Turalyon / Alleria etc. I don't see the defeat of the entire Legion and Sargeras happening in this expansion.

"We are going to Argus to end the Legion threat once and for all". Ion Hazzicosts. Period.
    A corrupted Khadgar, a corrupted Illidan 2.0, a corrupted Jaina, a corrupted Velen, Velen + his son, corrupted Turalyon / Alleria etc
    Honestly - lamest piece of sh*** I ever saw. JAINA. Endboss of Legion. After Kil'Jaeden? Khadgar? With to apparent reason. Velen - the holyest guy, who suddenly goes bad for no reason? That's all just complete, absolute, total nonsense. It's a 14-year-old ideas of "plot-twist". Legion is about fighting and stopping Burning Legion which logically leads to killing its master and creator. Just live with that. It's exactly what is coming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Neither Ner'zhul nor Illidan destroyed an entire planet. It's always been the Nether or another source of power that destroyed them after a fool abused them. Deathwing did, yes, but Deathwing was completely another level than Ner'zhul, Illidan or Arthas.

The thing all of you must keep in mind: when we defeat Sargeras, there won't be any content regarding the Legion anymore. And like 50% of all WoW content is about the Legion. It will be pretty rough for the future of WoW when they "remove" such a tremendous part of the lore and the world with the defeat of Sargeras in Legion.
    50% Nowhere as close. Naga, Old Gods, trolls, Void, dragons, Scourge, hell tons of material. Demons are overused and need to go.

I like how you say 8/29 because you count a "maybe" boss that was never hinted at, suggested, rumored or let alone announced. You just made an assumption that there would be one and it would be a Demonic boss.

"We are going to Argus to end the Legion threat once and for all". Ion Hazzicosts. Period.
    Like Grommash was the endboss of Warlords, right?

Honestly - lamest piece of sh*** I ever saw. JAINA. Endboss of Legion. After Kil'Jaeden? Khadgar? With to apparent reason. Velen - the holyest guy, who suddenly goes bad for no reason? That's all just complete, absolute, total nonsense. It's a 14-year-old ideas of "plot-twist". Legion is about fighting and stopping Burning Legion which logically leads to killing its master and creator. Just live with that. It's exactly what is coming.
    Actually, something needs to happen with Jaina. Something needs to happen with Velen. Yes, I actually can see Velen being corrupted. He persisted for 25.000 years but his corruption would be the biggest goal of the Legion and I totally see a possibility that it could happen.

And just because you're frantic about fighting Sargeras it doesn't mean that we'll actually fight him.

50% Nowhere as close. Naga, Old Gods, trolls, Void, dragons, Scourge, hell tons of material. Demons are overused and need to go.
    Uhm... The Burning Crusade was revolving around the Legion, Warlords of Draenor was revolving around Legion and Legion is revolving around Legion. Half of the zones (at least prior to the Cataclysm) had some kind of Legion related stuff - sure, it's all overused but the Burning Legion is just the major threat in WoW and has been for over a decade now. I don't see any possibility that Blizzard will wipe off all of this stuff with 7.3 and the Argus raid.

I'd rather we not resort to the whole "X got corrupted" trope. WoW already uses that WAY too much.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol yeaaaah, demonic. Naga Brute boss, Naga Sea Witch boss, Elven Council boss, Reliquary boss. Soooo demonic, "as it can get". Really, what a nonsense of idea is to read the topic first, isn't it? Let's just read the title and one random sentence and reply to it.
    you realize that the tomb is basically a demon fortress now with kil'jaeden and the avatar of sargeras right?

elven council or not, wouldnt be suprised if those are also completely demonized.

Formerly known as Arafal

Or maybe we'll fight Millificent as Millhouse warned us?

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    That they'll rethink this and rather give us a proper Argus Expansion.
    I agree completely.