Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Cut the pseudo elitism; no one gives a fuck. You have no room to talk if you're not from Method/Serenity. And if you are from one of those guilds, quit shitposting and go to bed or get on wow and farm AP.

lol, mad 'cuz bad.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-01-04 at 06:19 AM.

Xavius is a hilarious boss, basically a wipe only happens if people forget to go in the dream beam or they go in the wrong one. Otherwise, it is pretty much. impossible to wipe.

On the other hand, you can easily wipe on Iggy if people are spacing out and forgetting to do stuff. Dragons and Cenarius is also problematic on farm due to certain mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    I would probably put Ilgynoth as higher than Cenarius, tbh. It's the only fight left that doesn't become SIGNIFICANTLY more simple by throwing gear at it, because you are forced to follow the pacing of the blob mechanics and there is no possibility of skipping phases by brute-forcing with hard DPS.
    Ylgynoth seems very hard idd, we started trying yesterday and we almost always wiped at explosion of the first group of slimes, I'm afraid of what happens during phase 2 that can be a pain in hc too
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Ylgynoth seems very hard idd, we started trying yesterday and we almost always wiped at explosion of the first group of slimes, I'm afraid of what happens during phase 2 that can be a pain in hc too
    You'll have lots of quick wipes while learning that part.

Once you're able to do both the ichor stacks cleanly, it's pretty easy.

Quote Originally Posted by zyniker View Post
    lol, mad 'cuz bad.
    No, cringe cause garbage players call other people garbage. Basically, you're retarded.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-01-04 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    No, cringe cause garbage players call other people garbage. Basically, you're retarded.
    Yup, confirmed really mad. Its okay, you'll calm down one day.

Just because they add more dmg to the boss (like stronger attacks and mechanics) and HP, it does not make it any harder.

What probably should be done on Mythics, that they add new type of mechanic, that you cannot predict when its gonna occur.
    Mythics meant to be challenging, BLizzard should give them a challenging Raid. Boosting Boss DMG and HP is not challenging. Boss needs at least twice the amount of mechanics that of Heroic. And those kind of mechanics that changes every time the Raid Resets. Let's say this week, the new mechanic is doing more AOEs, but the next reset he does more Single target or CCs.

Mythic supposed to be hard, and challenging, how bout instead of just giving dmg and hp boost, give the raid twice if not 3 times the mechanics each boss have. One such mechanic could be like Bullet Hell type. Where you have to dodge orbs or attack from all around you, and each hit takes ur HP about 40-70% of your HP.

Quote Originally Posted by zyniker View Post
    Yup, confirmed really mad. Its okay, you'll calm down one day.
    Reminds me of that "I was only pretending to be retarded" comic.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Is it true that M-Cen is like a crap ton harder than M-Xav?
    By a country mile. Pretty much everyone goes from 5/7 to 7/7 in the same night. Cenarius is way harder and by the time most guild kill him they can smash through Xavius instantly.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, between attendance boss and M-Cenarius. It works pretty much like this:

Nythandria: Can everyone pay attention to a debuff and those over 10 move to one spot to get MC broken out? You kill boss.
    Elerathe: Can linked people not run over everyone else? And when she goes up in air wait for circle before running out. (Also, do you have a third tank to make this easy mode?)
    Ursoc: Can group 2 and 3 take first hit and 4 and 5 take second hit? Do tanks understand tank swap mechanics without messing it up? Is your dps not incompetent?
    Dragons: Can melee group kill items in portals? Can tanks swap correctly? Does your group know where dispel buttons are located? Collect loot.
    I'llganoth: Disc priest and Resto shaman are nice healers to have for this boss. Can you detonate the first bunch as one group then controlled break them one at a time from there on out? Does your raiders understand bloods must break next to eye? You only get two phases in the heart to beat it. At the end, you must interrupt/kill small testicles or your raid will wipe.

Cenarius: This fight is kind of rough. And sadly, we don't have options to swap out all our hunters for more shadowpriests.
    Last edited by Youn; 2017-01-03 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Advo View Post
    I really have trouble understanding how you put nyth in the middle there. At least the other encounters have actual mechanics.

Nyth -> Dragons -> Ursoc = Elerethe -> Xavius -> Il'gynoth -> Cenarius
    I dont understand how both of you put dragons before ursoc. You can just out gear ursoc and as long as your tanks arent dumb itll be cake, dragons actually has mechanics that everyone needs to be taking part in. Even now when my guild goes in if we wipe more than once on one of the "easy" bosses its almost always dragons because people get lazy with mechanics lol. Maybe for progression this was true, but now not so much IMO.