Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Meanwhile you (like always) post shit without supporting evidence and just insult other people's evidence. It must be nice going through life without a clue. Sadly I had parents and mentors that taught me to be intelligent and never got the chance to be ignorant.
    then you should go to those parents and mentors and ask them why they didnt prepare you for real life.

- - - Updated - - -

I used it correctly, bud. Maybe reading comprehension isn't your strong suit either.
    so you saying im not aware of my own personality or individuality? damn what an insult, im truly hurt now

some random person from the internet said im not self-aware.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    lmao you going to believe polls? you mean the same ones that said hillary was going to crush trump

here from your own source

Nearly six in 10 now approve of unions, up from 48% in 2009

so yeah 60% of the respondents somehow equal the USA? please stop, just stop
    Does very few = majority of Americans? Oh is statistics a tool used by the libruls now?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

lmao you going to believe polls? you mean the same ones that said hillary was going to crush trump

here from your own source

Nearly six in 10 now approve of unions, up from 48% in 2009

so yeah 60% of the respondents somehow equal the USA? please stop, just stop
    That puts it 20 points above the opposition, rather than 4 points below. That's an enormous shift over 6 years.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

then you should go to those parents and mentors and ask them why they didnt prepare you for real life.
    They did? I've never worked for minimum wage in my life. But that doesn't mean that I get to be as willfully ignorant as you about how the world works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Does very few = majority of Americans? Oh is statistics a tool used by the libruls now?
    inb4 "Well 100% of my friends don't want unions, and I have at least 2 of them! USA DOESN'T WANT UNIONS!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Wat

Which is a bad thing.
    Gallup first asked Americans about organized labor in 1936, a year after Congress legalized private-sector unions and collective bargaining. At that time, 72% of Americans approved of unions.

so in reality americans want unions even less than they have before

am i doing it right?

- - - Updated - - -

They did? I've never worked for minimum wage in my life. But that doesn't mean that I get to be as willfully ignorant as you about how the world works.

- - - Updated - - -

inb4 "Well 100% of my friends don't want unions, and I have at least 2 of them! USA DOESN'T WANT UNIONS!"
    so then you have no skin in the game huh. never been paid min wage so you have no fucking clue if a person could live off it or not. just another monday morning quarterback. worst type of person in the world, doesnt have experience but KNOWS the way it should be done.

Gallup first asked Americans about organized labor in 1936, a year after Congress legalized private-sector unions and collective bargaining. At that time, 72% of Americans approved of unions.

am i doing it right?
    No, you're once again showing that you don't understand statistics. You basically never look at a graph's beginning point and end point and leave out the middle. That's just being dishonest with facts. You look at the trends, the spikes, and you look at why they happen. Not just "Well there were x people here, and y people here, so clearly more people want this!"

$10.50? How do you even live on such a low salary?
    The neighbours kids get more for helping us with gardening and walking our dog.

am i doing it right?

- - - Updated - - -

so then you have no skin in the game huh. never been paid min wage so you have no fucking clue if a person could live off it or not. just another monday morning quarterback. worst type of person in the world, doesnt have experience but KNOWS the way it should be done.
    So I have to have earned minimum wage at some point in my life to understand how it works? Are you really this stupid? Oh shit, sorry I forgot who I was talking to. I retract that, the answer is blatantly obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    That puts it 20 points above the opposition, rather than 4 points below. That's an enormous shift over 6 years.
    i'll use the same reply to the guy saying WUT

now its 58% according to gallup.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    First off that is why that person is on ignore. Second, those type of people sure hate to use stats and facts. They just rather spew some shit from their mouth and that is fact. Better yet, that person will give some anecdotal story of five of his friends don't want unions.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

am i doing it right?

- - - Updated - - -

What..? Dude, try to structure your thoughts before posting. It's not even about more wanting it than some years before, it's that you said 'hardly any' want unions, and when faced with proof that about 60% want it, you're still kicking on the ground like a child having a tantrum.

So I have to have earned minimum wage at some point in my life to understand how it works? Are you really this stupid? Oh shit, sorry I forgot who I was talking to. I retract that, the answer is blatantly obvious.
    honestly i wouldnt spend time talking to somebody i deem not self-aware. that would be like talking to a dog. you got problems i guess.

honestly i wouldnt spend time talking to somebody i deem not self-aware. that would be like talking to a dog. you got problems i guess.
    It's entertaining, like talking to the neighbor's 4 year old and listening to his world-views.

Any business owner that cannot raise prices slightly in order to absorb that small increase is not fit for business. You want capitalism, but suddenly throw a fit when capitalism puts a small business out in effort to pay workers decent wages.
    When those prices are increased the wage increase in wiped out. What happens to the middle class that didn't that wage wage increase? They buy less...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    What..? Dude, try to structure your thoughts before posting. It's not even about more wanting it than some years before, it's that you said 'hardly any' want unions, and when faced with proof that about 60% want it, you're still kicking on the ground like a child having a tantrum.
    a gallup poll is proof to you? and that is only 58%. that said 6 out of 10 when they should have said 5.8 but they wanted it to look better.

Holy lack of self-awareness batman
    It's amazing, isn't it?

It's entertaining, like talking to the neighbor's 4 year old and listening to his world-views.
    ahh much like i visit wshh, its like a zoo for me. but i dont talk to the exhibits...

and what exactly is my world view? im not aware so please fill me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    When those prices are increased the wage increase in wiped out. What happens to the middle class that didn't that wage wage increase? They buy less...
    The cost increase in most products would be less than a dollar, which those in the middle class could deal with, as they have with every single minimum wage increase since this started. In turn, those in the lower class would be buying more, offsetting that issue.

/Sees posts like this /Notes the 5 states with the strongest economies in the US all have the strongest labor protections /Looks at reagonomics at work in states like Kansas and Louisianna /Chuckles and goes back to ignoring it.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Funny how economists say otherwise. You don't raise it by the entire amount. You raise prices by 0-5%, while everyone got a 10% pay increase. That gives them more spending power, they buy more. Your profit margin per item goes down, but the iterations go up. That allows the business to absorb the cost.

Give the people more money, they buy more things.