Anyone else see legendary #5 and higher obtained in a short time span?

In the last 7 days I know of 2 people w/ 4 legendaries or higher who looted legendaries 3 days apart, one being myself lol. A guy I know looted his 6th on tue and his 7th on thu, he was effected by the week one bug. On Sun I looted my 5th (emissary) and 6th today (heroic raid boss), i was not effected by the week 1 bug. For reference sake both of us were at 3 weeks or higher since our last one.

I do know there is added bad luck protection w/ people getting their first couple and personally I was in the camp that the more you looted the more difficult it got exponentially but given what ive seen/experienced recently that goes completely against that and I gotta wonder if maybe there's a bug atm. More than likely it's a complete coincidence and we just got insanely lucky but im curious if anyone else has seen people get their higher numbered legendaries in a very short time span.
    Last edited by Michael000; 2017-01-03 at 11:24 PM.

Removed the soft cap so im guess your friends are incredibly lucky.

Deleted
    One day during MoP I went to Firelands in the morning and looted both the Egg of Milagazor and Alizrazor's Flametalon. A few minutes later a guildie also looted both.

I immediately contacted all my friends and told them to go farm it as it seemed to be buggy. It wasn't. It was just coincidence.

There is discussion around the 5th legendary currently being the hardest to receive. Following the 5th, the next legendaries come considerably faster. Without mass data though there's no way to see a trend like this. Just a feeling people have based on personal experience they have or people they know.

Note: At the moment, two people have in my guild have looted their 5th. Both occurred at the end of last week. I'm assuming we'll see an increase in drop chance come the release of Nighthold. Without one the addition of the new legendaries will be worthless.

I'm still working on getting #3, as is everyone else I know. So ya, grats on your 6th...

Quote Originally Posted by throwaway-o View Post
    One day during MoP I went to Firelands in the morning and looted both the Egg of Milagazor and Alizrazor's Flametalon. A few minutes later a guildie also looted both.

I immediately contacted all my friends and told them to go farm it as it seemed to be buggy. It wasn't. It was just coincidence.
    Yeah, I did 8 total firelands runs for the druid flame kitty toy and got 5 total mount drops. No such luck anywhere else in the game for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Lol just saw this happen to a 3rd person. Our M+ tank looted #5 on tue out of his M+ weekly cache and last night (weds night) he looted #6 out of karazan.

Quote Originally Posted by Deavane View Post
    There is discussion around the 5th legendary currently being the hardest to receive. Following the 5th, the next legendaries come considerably faster. Without mass data though there's no way to see a trend like this. Just a feeling people have based on personal experience they have or people they know.

Note: At the moment, two people have in my guild have looted their 5th. Both occurred at the end of last week. I'm assuming we'll see an increase in drop chance come the release of Nighthold. Without one the addition of the new legendaries will be worthless.
    Seriously believe this is the case now.