Just capped, but trinkets are dragging Ilevel down.

Just capped my toon yesterday after coming back, was wondering where to get some pre-lfr trinkets. Is it all down to luck in WQs and HCs? I am at 817 now with an 815 in every slot except my weapon relics and trinkets. All the weapon relics I am getting are fire relics for some reason and wont go in my weapon. Now I still have terrible terrilbe sub 730 trinkets because thats All I've gotten from leveling, nothing since cap. Hell I've gotten some 850+ items from WQs but my trinkets and relics are terribad.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

If you have the heirlooms ones from wod you can pad your ilvl by wearing them even if they suck.

You could buy an Alchemy trinket, or one of the DMF trinkets. That's probably the quickest and most direct way to get one.

There is also a boe trinket that drops so check the AH for that one as well.

Ugh, time to get back to being a greedy goblin I guess. AH Prices are insane now and I used most of what I had left from MoP to get some time tokens. Damn inflation has killed my hoard.

Do trinkets even drop from Heroics? Hell if I could just get ahold of some ilevel 800 trinkets I could do lfr.

FML... Shamans suck.

Grab the atlasloot addon, then find out which heroic dungeon boss drops a good trinket for you. Generally the 850+ stat stick trinkets from WQs are the best ones you can find if you just plan to do LFR or even normal EN, you're gonna have to do mythic+ or karazhan if you want good trinkets this expansion.
    Last edited by noxusnorsk; 2017-01-04 at 07:09 AM.

I just need some trinkets that aren't DE trash. The ones I have from leveling are literal just DE trash, and are the only thing keeping me from progressing currently. Spent over 8 hours in heroics the past 2 nights and just keep getting stuff I already have better than equipped.

I've plenty of shards at least.

FML... Shamans suck.

There are quests that give you gear aswell (not world quest, but main history quests). There must be something with like 780 ilvl or more. Tbh, it's hard to not find a trinket better than the 730 one.

At your level, I just take anything that has better ilvl, doesn't matter what stats it has because it'll get replaced quickly once you hit heroic / m+.

Timewalking vendor sells 805 trinkets.

Oh but timewalking week is over, nvm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanro View Post
    I just need some trinkets that aren't DE trash. The ones I have from leveling are literal just DE trash, and are the only thing keeping me from progressing currently. Spent over 8 hours in heroics the past 2 nights and just keep getting stuff I already have better than equipped.

I've plenty of shards at least.
    You can switch to alchemy and buy the trinket, until you find a better one!

Deleted
    you get 793+ trinkets from regular questing.

Just so you are aware, all gear you buy towards building your Ilvl doesn't need to be equipped therefore can be sold once you are above the level requirement.
    All slots you have in your bag, it will be the highest ilvl for every slot that counts towards your NOT EQUIPPED ILVL.

You could just buy a token 12euros, sell it right after to get the gold to pay. Otherwise that first boost in lvl to fresh 110 is quite hard if you are unluck with the world boss(860 + people can give you their items)