Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    Swedish authorities' actions with regard to the question of age assessment of asylum-seekers is a legal scandal. I have previously taken up the problems, and is now happy to state again decided to make these trials, writes MP, Staffan Danielsson.

UNCRC and Sweden's implementation of it gives asylum seekers huge benefits if you are given asylum as a child under 18: You obtain permanent residency permit easier, you get better accommodations and a curator, you get to bring your family here and so forth.

Most of the unaccompanied minors, and claimed children, has no means of identification. They are often encouraged by smugglers to choose Sweden, and to state that they are under 18 even if they are between 20-30 years.

http://www.svd.se/sverige-har-haft-e...dersbestamning

So, the politicians are starting to realize the problems somewhat in Sweden. They're still too slow acting on it. The Sweden Democrats are so far the only party that the Swedes can be sure are serious about making the necessary changes to the system.
    Hey Daneman. Did your ban lift or what?
    What you link is a debate piece, not an actual article of news.

Yeah the Sweden Democrats are too busy getting caught being corrupt criminals to do anything constructive. Not sure how many of them have had to leave the party already because of their affiliations with Nazis and other criminals. Or those that have flat out been criminals themselves.
    Or when their party leader ain't out wanting to beat people up with a pipe. You know, classy, mature things.

Deleted
    Well it's election time in two years, gonna be fun. What have the social Democrats and their buddies done.... absolute shit, hopefully Swedish democrats will win the next election I'm voting for them again. Fuck the refugees and fuck the people who wants those pieces of shit into this country.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    This is a problem in many countries. We should force them to do a xray scan to get the real age.
    You want to count the rings?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Hey Daneman. Did your ban lift or what?
    What you link is a debate piece, not an actual article of news.

Yeah the Sweden Democrats are too busy getting caught being corrupt criminals to do anything constructive. Not sure how many of them have had to leave the party already because of their affiliations with Nazis and other criminals. Or those that have flat out been criminals themselves.
    Or when their party leader ain't out wanting to beat people up with a pipe. You know, classy, mature things.
    When did Åkesson want to beat people up with a pipe? Proof?

Deleted
    If I go there and claim I am under 18 they would ask me to provide proof of it. Same when I claim I am the age I am.
    Are you claiming refugee status? Sorry Danmark is not that bad yet, so they send you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You want to count the rings?
    "Every bone in the arm and leg has an end plate from which bones grow. When the growth is completed (usually around the age of 17-18), then this end plate disappears on the MRI scans. Dvorak concedes that the scan results "will be unjust to 1% of all examined players".
    "

This is used in foootball to weed out age fraud.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    Are you claiming refugee status? Sorry Danmark is not that bad yet, so they send you back.
    No, but when I have interacted with the police there they want to see my ID. Same with the staff at systembolaget. They should have to prove it instead of asking me to prove it by your logic.

Sounds like Sweden has been well and truley abandoned by its elected government.

I hope and pray you get it back in 2 years and expell the traitors that allowed in to get so bad
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    Sounds like Sweden has been well and truley abandoned by its elected government.

I hope and pray you get it back in 2 years and expell the traitors that allowed in to get so bad
    Hyperbole is fun. Sweden is not exactly a collapsed state. Our politicians have been retards, but hey, rather they see the light late than never...

Deleted
    They should have to prove it instead of asking me to prove it by your logic.
    In a ideal world yes, but they did "lost" there ID as they fleed..... ask yourself one question how did they come through Denmark without being registered?

10+ Year Old Account
    Given that pretty much the entire thread is bashing of one variety or another, I'm locking it here.