Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great holiday season with your loved ones. I'm Cptstabbin and I'm a rogue in Questicles on stormrage, and would like to invite any chill and fun people to come to our guild. We have heroic EN on farm and downed 2/3 N ToV quickly before life conflicts stopped us from finishing Helya. We like to run as many M+ as possible, and like to complete a 10 every week. We're a solid group of raiders with years of experience (some as far back as vanilla) who have a solid understanding of mechanics and can progress through content, we just want to build our guild and actually take time to recruit in the new year so we don't have to pug just to fill out some ranks.

Our main raid times are generally Thursday/Saturday 10 pm server time. We are mainly looking for people who know the fights as well as their classes, all while being able to joke around and have a good time. As far as classes go, we are looking for the following:

A tank (currently have a bear tank)
A couple healers, especially holy pally (have druid, holy priest already)
A mix of ranged and melee dps
Some hybrids and people who have more than one toon

Some of us like to play multiple roles and can swap around as needed, but anyone with ability to do so will be encouraged to join. In addition to raiding and running M+ we have a good time farming AP, leveling up new toons, and generally horsing around. Please look us up through the guild finder in game and thanks for your interest. Have a happy new year everybody!