Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    wtf! they dare to nerf my only shadow priest leg on the PTR?!

Look, how devs trying to nerf all pure dd classes dmg again, how old was that blizz interview then they said pure dd classes should do 5%-10% dmg more than hybrid classes?

Why have pure dd classes still in the new year 2k17?!

And i bet hunters are only popular because of hunter pets i see no other reasion, while the masses enjoy hybrids like palas and druids, most played classes in any class presentation charts!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    the rogue wrist nerf makes me so happy i decided to no longer play as outlaw
    lol i decided to no longer play as a rogue alltogether, 1,5 months ago. Playing assassin in mythic+ just sucks, pvp sucks due to ridiculous rogue templates killing all yoru stats and abilities, and there are indeed only raids left, where you do not need anything but assassin anyways.

But thats not good enough for the rogue class, most spec mechanics need rework and the numbers corrected, too. This abomination of a class is no longer a rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    wtf! they dare to nerf my only shadow priest leg on the PTR?!

Look, how devs trying to nerf all pure dd classes dmg again, how old was that blizz interview then they said pure dd classes should do 5%-10% dmg more than hybrid classes?

Why have pure dd classes still in the new year 2k17?!

And i bet hunters are only popular because of hunter pets i see no other reasion, while the masses enjoy hybrids like palas and druids, most played classes in any class presentation charts!

- - - Updated - - -

lol i decided to no longer play as a rogue alltogether, 1,5 months ago. Playing assassin in mythic+ just sucks, pvp sucks due to ridiculous rogue templates killing all yoru stats and abilities, and there are indeed only raids left, where you do not need anything but assassin anyways.

But thats not good enough for the rogue class, most spec mechanics need rework and the numbers corrected, too. This abomination of a class is no longer a rogue.
    the only reason i play a rogue is because i quitted raiding back in WoD and im only playing to have fun

The tooltip says the duration of this event is 7 days. Should'nt this at least be a 2 week (14 day) event, because people are still traveling back home from the holidays? Looks like a rockin' event *strums 12 string

Deleted
    Mage cry tactics worked again.

Deleted
    I really like how Blizzard punish those who really need the brawl... Again a special event and again no pack for the players.
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2017-01-05 at 07:33 AM.

Holy Pal dmg nerf is long over due....

Quote Originally Posted by solidhammer View Post
    Omg blizzard buffed op fire mages again 275 to 300 !!!

Bait

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me how its not op. If fire mage hasnt got it his pyro hits %50 less (at live %20 chance × %300 more dmg (4x total dmg) = %80 overall buff). Yea its not op bracer buff your pyro dmg %80 yea yea you are right. Change its proc chance to %5 than fire mages who hasnt got it can feel they are competitive
    It isn't OP UNLESS you have RNG on your side i can get for 4m or it can hit for 900k so its only if you can get high end back to back crits off the wrists and that's on live and then even so on most fights it will only bring you in line with other DPSs feel free to read the mage forums on the math and calculations analaysis its been looked at in depth by all.

On next patch you will also not have icy floes which is the core issue as you can ALWAYS get your wrist cast off, not sure if also bugged but I believe shimmer was also cancelling the cast so good luck hardcasting for 4s then having to move at 3s.

They nerfed pyroblast damage in total by 6% on live, then nerfed crit modifiers, then buffed then nerfed again modifiers, then "nerfed bracers I believe from its original 350% to current live 300%"

Then on PTR nerfed bracers to 200% then buffed to 250% then buffed to 275% and now reverted back to 300% as per live, they also nerfed Pyrectic incantation by I believe 50% of its live state.

Fact is blizzard cannot balance this game anymore and is clueless about the issues of classes, people are being their usual troll self's like the frost mage above me but the amount of changes in next patch I have very little faith that the 90% (shrug) of the mage community who is currently fire will not get screwed in next patch and its not just bracer related.
    Last edited by Salystra; 2017-01-05 at 07:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

I actually like the firemage bracer change. Its gonna be a bit more worth to hardcast a pyro in exchange for some procs.

Quote Originally Posted by imortals View Post
    I actually like the firemage bracer change. Its gonna be a bit more worth to hardcast a pyro in exchange for some procs.
    You only hardcast pyro IF you have a proc, you don't fish for procs with a hardcasted pyro.
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Deleted
    Fire mage bracer upped ?
    275 * 0.2 > 300 * 0.15

Cry less and go to school learn the basics, these bracers are nerfed even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Covery View Post
    Fire mage bracer upped ?
    275 * 0.2 > 300 * 0.15

Cry less and go to school learn the basics, these bracers are nerfed even more.
    yup if you go by those numbers and simplistic calculation its "almost" as bad as when it was only 200% spellpower.

So yes they will hit hard again but you will see less of them which isn't a bad thing but will penalise heavily if you miss a cast as you have to move etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Afflock so OP, nerf him again lol

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Legendaries were a mistake, apparently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    I'm pretty sure they would bench a mage that didn't wear wrists. :P
    We have 3 mages. 2 with wrists/ring 1 with neck/helm. The one with the shittest legendaries pisses on the 2 with bis. So this statement is bs.

Quote Originally Posted by nairobi13 View Post
    We have 3 mages. 2 with wrists/ring 1 with neck/helm. The one with the shittest legendaries pisses on the 2 with bis. So this statement is bs.
    Read again without the throwback, hes saying if they had "NO WRISTS irl", I see the joke went over your head.

Deleted
    They should change whole legendaries, by removing all additional buff, just making base stats higher than any epic - this way there would not be so much drama about it. Is is silly that one item can buff someones dps so much higher.

Quote Originally Posted by thequick View Post
    They should change whole legendaries, by removing all additional buff, just making base stats higher than any epic - this way there would not be so much drama about it. Is is silly that one item can buff someones dps so much higher.
    Indeed or in some cases make the spec playable from unplayability (I believe frost DKs suffer from this)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    Mage cry tactics worked again.
    Actually it is quite nice.
    without ice floes, the proc HAS to be worth casting.
    high risk, high reward.

Proc rate has been lowered. i think that is ok.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thequick View Post
    What's best is that 1 mage legendary was a good 80k DPS gain whilst both BiS shadow priest legs are like a 50k gain, sure shadow is op because of STM, but they've nurfed that now.... And the belt so riperoni on SP.