Help With Nameplates

Looking for a little help with nameplates or maybe a macro/hotkey to help me out. So tab targeting is lackluster and I'm trying to be able to more easily select mobs that I don't have aggro on while tanking. I'm currently using the Tidy Plates addon on the Tank profile with overlapping nameplates if that helps. Tidy plates is set to show mobs with no aggro as Red, but with overlapping plates it sometimes takes me a few clicks to actually click the Red plate. I tried tanking with stacking plates and this problem goes away as its easy to click the red plate, but on large pulls plates cover my screen.

So I'm looking for help to do one of 2 things:

Preferred: Is there an option to make tidy plates (Or is their a better addon) bring the plate of the mobs I don't have aggro on to the front of the overlapped pile so I can easily click it?
    Less Preferred: Is there a hotkey/macro that I can assign so that I can press a button and have plates stack, so I can easily click, and then either release or press again to go back to overlapping plates?

Thanks for any help!

What I use is Tidy Plates Threat ( it was developed from threat plates they are really similliar , Threat was just updated quicker on legion launch so I sticked with it )
    So what I did was changing Size by aggro as well as oppacity and colour. So if I don't have aggro on an add it is a 100% opacity and a lot bigger and also red. as soon as I get aggro on the add the nameplate will shrink to a tiny size and become cyan and i'm a happy tank
    Last edited by miDnight77; 2017-01-05 at 11:19 AM.

This worked great on the regular Tidy Plates, thanks! I never knew what the "Spotlight" slider did... Made non-aggro nice and large, so its easy to click now. Thanks for the info!